The demise of Forest

ladyram

There's no question to answer.

Check back a few pages and you'll see my answer to the stupid questions you gumps put to us. We had a far worse injury crisis a few years ago but got on with it and still competed in this league.

But you gumps seemed to ignore that.

The problem is you lot think you have a god given right to be pushing for promotion every season and have a massively

expensive squad to choose from.

The sooner you realise you have a manager that wastes money, bottles it when the pressure's on and creates a situation to get the boot when it all goes tit's up, the happier you lot will be.

still no answer

It's a yes or no answer.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no question to answer.

Check back a few pages and you'll see my answer to the stupid questions you gumps put to us. We had a far worse injury crisis a few years ago but got on with it and still competed in this league.

But you gumps seemed to ignore that.

The problem is you lot think you have a god given right to be pushing for promotion every season and have a massively

expensive squad to choose from.

The sooner you realise you have a manager that wastes money, bottles it when the pressure's on and creates a situation to get the boot when it all goes tit's up, the happier you lot will be.

I think you're missing the point. Stoners is suggesting that a few years ago when we had a similar injury situation, instead of just achieving mid-table security we'd more than likely have walked the league. Probably true.... :p

Spent roughly 10 million and can't cope with half a dozen injuries :lol: Stoners who are the 7 injured players and who replaced them in the first team today?
Halford - Eric Collins - Wilson Lascelles - Hobbs Fox - Cohen Whole back 4 Moussi - Reid Jara - Vaughn Abdoun - Lansbury The difference in standard of them 7 players is staggering. Good back up players that can come in and do a job when injuries are at a minimum but all 7 at the same time? Only going to be one winner today Edit : forgot Ibrahim blackstock. He's out as well :)

Change the record, you are getting boring.  Fawaz has said BD has cash available to get in loans, so either he thinks what he has got is good enough, or no players want to go to work for him.

So stop banging on about injuries you have a huge squad and plenty of funds, you where beaten by a better team, probably went there to stop their front 2, but the tactic failed.  Same old Billy Davis no plan b and 2nd half of the season performances are always poorer

Very simple question still not answered.

You have 7 first teamers out would it effect your results or performance ?

Answered, however I don't answer questions to make sure you like the answer.

I think you're missing the point. Stoners is suggesting that a few years ago when we had a similar injury situation, instead of just achieving mid-table security we'd more than likely have walked the league. Probably true.... :p

I never said that. Already told you one of my greatest traits is looking at things objectively and not being unfairly biased ;) .

I can't remember the time your team had so many injuries but if you say it was as bad as you then it would of effected your league position obviously.

Halford - Eric Collins - Wilson Lascelles - Hobbs Fox - Cohen Whole back 4 Moussi - Reid Jara - Vaughn Abdoun - Lansbury The difference in standard of them 7 players is staggering. Good back up players that can come in and do a job when injuries are at a minimum but all 7 at the same time? Only going to be one winner today Edit : forgot Ibrahim blackstock. He's out as well :)

You spent mopre on your replacements than we did in our entire squad.

Is Tudgay on the bench?

We need to freshen-up the forward line... Tudgay or Derbyshire for the last 20 mins please Billy. Need some skill & enthusiasm, FFS

Even if we lose 4-2 I want to see some spunk up front for remainder of the second half

Quote from LTLF , thick ***** don't seven realise which players are availiable to them !!!

Halford - Eric

Collins - Wilson

Lascelles - Hobbs

Fox - Cohen

Whole back 4

Moussi - Reid

Jara - Vaughn

Abdoun - Lansbury

The difference is standard of them 7 players is staggering. Good back up players that can come in and do a job when injuries are at a minimum but all 7 at the same time? Only going to be one winner today

Halford is more of a first team player than a backup

Collins has been playing Prem football for the majority of his career, not really as bad backup

Lascelles is worth billions according to your fans so not really a bad backup

Fox just signed from a Prem team and most Champ clubs would have loved to sign him

Moussi, fair enough he's **** and nothing compared to Reid

Jara signed from the Prem and has been a first team player for your lot all season (Playing out of position though, I'll give you that one)

Abdoun, champions league player who was all set to dominate the Championship, not really a poor player for backup

All of them bar Moussi would get into most Championship teams, stop finding an excuse for everything. Roughly 10 million spent and your team can't deal with half a dozen injuries  :lol:

Is Tudgay on the bench?

We need to freshen-up the forward line... Tudgay or Derbyshire for the last 20 mins please Billy. Need some skill & enthusiasm, FFS

Even if we lose 4-2 I want to see some spunk up front for remainder of the second half

Quote from LTLF , thick ***** don't seven realise which players are availiable to them !!!

A bit harsh painting all the Forest fans with the same brush...

There is a good 2% on there that talk some sense

Halford is more of a first team player than a backup

Collins has been playing Prem football for the majority of his career, not really as bad backup

Lascelles is worth billions according to your fans so not really a bad backup

Fox just signed from a Prem team and most Champ clubs would have loved to sign him

Moussi, fair enough he's **** and nothing compared to Reid

Jara signed from the Prem and has been a first team player for your lot all season (Playing out of position though, I'll give you that one)

Abdoun, champions league player who was all set to dominate the Championship, not really a poor player for backup

All of them bar Moussi would get into most Championship teams, stop finding an excuse for everything. Roughly 10 million spent and your team can't deal with half a dozen injuries :lol:

Thought all these players were overpriced shi7

Now to compliment your argument they ve turned into good players lol

If everyone's fit the only player that get near to the first team is jara at Right back.

Thought all these players were overpriced shi7

Now to compliment your argument they ve turned into good players lol

If everyone's fit the only player that get near to the first team is jara at Right back.

Who cares you're six points behind the Rams.....and you're still sh ite

It's not fair to say 'how would you do with 7 missing' when 7 would be a much higher percentage of our squad than your bloated squad!

I count 8 players of our squad who haven't even played one minute this season.

Which shows why you have been more consistent

Archived