Design your dream Rams Player.

Boycie

Ok, just been thinking about cloning a load of Jake Buxtons and knocking them out to other less fortunate clubs.

But.

If you could get the gene from an individual player, and combine it with a few others, who would you get to donate some Derby Now Always (DNA)?

Old mixed with new etc.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd want the striking gene of Kevin Hector, the passing and decision-making of Charlie George, the tackling of Colin Todd, the heading of Frank Large Roy McFarland, the energy of Archie Gemmill and the heart of Bucko.

Were my ears burning just then................ :ph34r:

Why - did you used to play for Northampton and were you the player a certain England centre-half rated as his most difficult opponent?

All Ram to maintain purity of the species, and only players I've seen...

Height of Kevin Francis, Strength of Darren Moore, Pace of Dean Sturridge, Engine of Gary Micklewhite, Trickery of Ted McMinn, Flair of Paulo Wanchope, Confidence of Igor Stimac, Shooting power of Steve Buckley, Finishing prowess of Francesco Baiano, Technique of Stefano Eranio, Passing range of Tom Huddlestone, Vision of Will Hughes, Determination of Rob Hindmarch of Rob Hindmarch, Game Reading of Paul McGrath....

Just read above...how did I leave Dribbling of Kinkladze out? Doh.

I'd like the presence of mick brolly, combined with the power of paul emson

The ability of mikkel beck and the pace of bob malcolm.

The first touch of claude davis and the intelligence of stephen bywater

Quite simply 100% Charlie,although I know that after watching a certain Czech train with us,Tommy Powell was moved to describe him as a combination of Duncan Edwards and Bryan Robson.I also know that the club would have been in serious strife if they'd signed him.

Archived