Crotch v Groves

PrivateDerby

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny one this. I can't help but like Froch the boxer despite his dog tendencies, he's good box office. Can't quite see Groves having tools for this one and certainly not the experience. A big right hand won't help if he can't catch him, and Froch is anything but chinny even if he does.

Time will catch up with Froch one day, but not tomorrow. Agree with kamikaze above. Froch in 8 or 9.

Should hate the red dog but in all honesty got to say Groves needs teaching a lesson for being so disrespectful to someone who has done it on the big stage for so long.

Simultaneous knockout would be the best result I suppose.

How has Groves been disrespectful? I've watched parts of the build up and he comes across as quite intelligent and he's soft spoken.. Froch never looked him in the eye, before the bout was about he labelled him as 'some guy I've forgotten his name' and other things...

I don't particularly find either of them to be 'quality boxers' as their weight division is littered with average boxers.. Ward is absolutely miles ahead of the lot of them.

Groves has only spoken about Froch's weaknesses and says he's going to exploit them.. It's all talk but I don't really find this 'disrepectful'.. Froch on the other hand is only 2nd to Floyd Mayweather as the biggest WUM in boxing.. You've got to love his comments and arrogance, for me he's a far better talker than he is a boxer.

How has Groves been disrespectful? I've watched parts of the build up and he comes across as quite intelligent and he's soft spoken.. Froch never looked him in the eye, before the bout was about he labelled him as 'some guy I've forgotten his name' and other things...

I don't particularly find either of them to be 'quality boxers' as their weight division is littered with average boxers.. Ward is absolutely miles ahead of the lot of them.

Groves has only spoken about Froch's weaknesses and says he's going to exploit them.. It's all talk but I don't really find this 'disrepectful'.. Froch on the other hand is only 2nd to Floyd Mayweather as the biggest WUM in boxing.. You've got to love his comments and arrogance, for me he's a far better talker than he is a boxer.

Watch the Ringside interview. I found it disrespectful.

dawnie's getting a bit desperate now, Frock is from Notts but he's not a red dog.

'd/13/11/23/a7ugypuq' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />'d/13/11/23/8e2u9apy' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

'd/13/11/23/yma4edam' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Oh dear

Oh dear

Oh dear. What a muppet

Archived