• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"d/13/11/23/a7ugypuq" alt="a7ugypuq">"d/13/11/23/8e2u9apy" alt="8e2u9apy">

"d/13/11/23/yma4edam" alt="yma4edam">

Oh dear

Oh dear

Oh dear. What a muppet

He dint grow up as a forest fan so just because he poses for the cameras it dunna give you the right to call him a muppet. He's still a good boxer ffs!

Did Shane Meadows ever make the Gorman film?

Not yet but its going to happen i believe. Ha, the legends round here of Bartley Gorman are immense. He was known as the "King of the Gypsies" for his bare knuckle boxing yet the old timers will tell you his brother, Sam, was the hardest!

Obviously I could have had the pair of 'em but i let them off as they were both a foot bigger than me in every direction :o

Not yet but its going to happen i believe. Ha, the legends round here of Bartley Gorman are immense. He was known as the "King of the Gypsies" for his bare knuckle boxing yet the old timers will tell you his brother, Sam, was the hardest!

Obviously I could have had the pair of 'em but i let them off as they were both a foot bigger than me in every direction :o

Haha I was hoping you'd know! Thanks mate...

I've always loved hearing them anorl, wasn't he or one of them a really good singer aswell? Such a smart name.

Haha I was hoping you'd know! Thanks mate...

I've always loved hearing them anorl, wasn't he or one of them a really good singer aswell? Such a smart name.

Yeah, Bartley could sing like an angel yet he was the roughest looking bloke you'd ever seen. Proper romany/irish gypsy. Him and his brothers used to run a boxing club at the back of the Wheatsheaf pub in Utch (no longer a pub sadly). 

There'd be a fight in the pub on a Saturday night, the local bobbies would run in to be met by Bartley saying "it be orlright officer, i be taking care of it, no need to trouble yer gudselves on such a fine evenin"........some of the lads would have preferred to be arrested.

Groves KO? Carl is hardly 'chinny' I think he's been knocked down only once or twice in his career let alone KO'd

You don't have to be knocked down for it to be a knockout..

Groves could win by TKO.. In that Froch can't handle his pucnhes similar to Bute

I prefer watching Froch talk than box.. He's a great WUM

You don't have to be knocked down for it to be a knockout..

Groves could win by TKO.. In that Froch can't handle his pucnhes similar to Bute

I prefer watching Froch talk than box.. He's a great WUM

Very doubtful. Carl will have way too much class and experience for this kid.

Manny Pacquiao is on tonight too

He's up against Brandon Rios.. If BR wins it opens up a possible title fight or one against Floyd Mayweather

As for Manny he's still a top fighter (he beat Timothy Bradley despite what the judges announced) but his style doesn't suit fighting against counter puches such as JMM and Floyd.

Archived