Callum Ball

North_Stand_Ram

Back to Sammon/Ball - I would trust Ball to the chances Sammon misses, but I wouldn't trust to create the chances Sammon creates.

sums them both up for me, with Ball I've seen a real lack of mobility and movement. (Having said that I haven't seen him play this season) he lacks intelligence at times of when to play the simple pass and even making that run to create space or open up a chance, all things Chris Martin has about him. Unbelievably intelligent on a pitch, Ball is probably the best finisher we have but I'd put money on him not scoring more than 10 even if he played all 46 games for 90 minutes.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sammon is an embarrassment to our club not only is he ***** technically he also shirks a challenge in the air and actually ducks.

So he's not only garbage but he's also a pussy!

On a positive note he runs about abit!

Stop sitting on the fence. Why don't you tell us what you really think?

for me Callum ball has not been given a fair chance to show what he can do, i think he could come on even if it means to add some more muscle upfront something i think we missed on saturday i would have him on the bench for saturday.

he started 15/20 games when he made his break through didn't he? Fair chance in my opinion! Although I wouldn't mind him getting a chance ahead of Sammon

Sammon is an embarrassment to our club not only is he ***** technically he also shirks a challenge in the air and actually ducks.

So he's not only garbage but he's also a pussy!

On a positive note he runs about abit!

Yeh that Sammon guy who won us 3 points against relegation fodder Watford. The man is an embarrassment. He is just the pits, barely doing anything useful despite his professional footballer team mates regularly saying otherwise. Those guys, and the management, and the previous management, and the ROI management simply do not know there ears from their test icicles...

What i really like about you is how much depth and insight you offer to the forum. It's a genuinely rewarding experience every time you bang your hooves on your keyboard...

Last time I saw Callum he was raw and carrying a few pounds, but I reckon he's got something.

I was hoping he'd rip it up in League 2, but it never seemed to happen for him.

I'd like to see him get another shot at the first team, and SMc must see something in him to put him on the bench.

I wouldn't write the lad off yet.

Last time I saw Callum he was raw and carrying a few pounds, but I reckon he's got something.I was hoping he'd rip it up in League 2, but it never seemed to happen for him.I'd like to see him get another shot at the first team, and SMc must see something in him to put him on the bench.I wouldn't write the lad off yet.

Well he has lost a few pounds and really stocked up and still a young lad. Also thought he would do better at Torquay, although they certainly aren't the best team around.

Archived