watches....to dream on for

froggg

I'm going over to Bavaria to purchase a top of the range BMW soon.

Just google "fookin expensive BMW" and that'll be the one. Honest.

You should buy a Bentley not a BMW. And I don't buy expensive watches. I buy valuable watches.

I don't believe Sissy even has a watch.

We want prove!

I mean, he said he was in the pointy room, and nobody saw him.

Those two Leeds fans saw me. They were nice blokes too.

Which watch would you like the proof of. Edox, Roamer, Glycine, Sinn, Zenith, Citizen or Bremont ?

A Poll ? :p

Cisse went to the Pointy Room, nobody saw him and that's a small room

Cisse got beat up, we didn't get any pics of these injuries

Cisse buys a £4k watch and we still don't see pics

Cisse is not real, Cisse has never left his pc 

"http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/fat-man-at-computer-desk" alt="fat-man-at-computer-desk">

Well you have a picture of me right there. I didn't go into the pointy room. I was in front of the counter like I said with my beautifool cowboy boots. I just looked into the room through the window when I left. The watch didn't cost £4k.

Hi Cisse,have been offered a Rolex Oyster Perpetual,watch made in 1993,has a rolex face with 10 diamonds(the jeweller says this is worth 1500 Euros)and a white gold bezzel(again the jeweller says worth 1000 Euros)the watch is serviced with a new glass(500 euros for a service,is this figure right and 100 euros for the glass.The watch looks as new,price 3300 Euros,whats your view?There are quite a few Rolex,Phillip Patek and other luxury watches being pawned in Spain due to the economic situation,was offerred a cracking Submariner,solid gold bracelet 10,000 euros,out of my range

Just one more question,do you think that a Tag Heur is a better timekeeper than a Rolex?

Regards,David(Malagaram)

Hi Cisse,have been offered a Rolex Oyster Perpetual,watch made in 1993,has a rolex face with 10 diamonds(the jeweller says this is worth 1500 Euros)and a white gold bezzel(again the jeweller says worth 1000 Euros)the watch is serviced with a new glass(500 euros for a service,is this figure right and 100 euros for the glass.The watch looks as new,price 3300 Euros,whats your view?There are quite a few Rolex,Phillip Patek and other luxury watches being pawned in Spain due to the economic situation,was offerred a cracking Submariner,solid gold bracelet 10,000 euros,out of my range

Just one more question,do you think that a Tag Heur is a better timekeeper than a Rolex?

Regards,David(Malagaram)

Just get it checked by a Rolex dealer, if they won't let you run a mile ;)

Regards,David(Malagaram)

The prices sounds about right but I would go with the Rolex that has all its original parts. Shouldn't be hard to find 90's Rolex in a mint condition. Frogg is absolutely right, Check it with the Rolex dealer. Rolex is better quality than Tag Heuer but you should buy the watch you like yourself.

I know the situation in Spain and if I were there I would watch for Zenith El Primero deals and Omegas with the caliber 8500. Great calibers those two and I believe you could find lots of them in mint condition.