Current Squad - Their quality as championship level players

sausagemeat

Why should I post what you tell me too post ? why should I post in the format to you tell me too  ? 

The answer is simple - I will post what I feel and in the format I feel best - OK  !! 

You shouldn't if you don't want to, why indeed should you? It was just a suggestion to make your post less tedious. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have a 'get a long day' once a week.

Like where sworn enemies who want to CAPS the **** out of each other just politely disagree.

A cuddle doesn't always have to end in sex you know?

#grouphug

You've obviously never been in prison.

In trying to judge the ability of the squad we may be inadvertently publicising our own deficiencies. :ph34r:

Ha ha ha - I've read it all now !!

So we can't talk about the DCFC squad on ta DCFC forum in case other clubs are watching , these clubs will not already know our strengths or deficiencies and rely on this forum to inform them !! 

Ha ha ha ha ha

So we can't talk about the DCFC squad on ta DCFC forum in case other clubs are watching , these clubs will not already know our strengths or deficiencies and rely on this forum to inform them !! 

Ha ha ha ha ha

I was referring to our own "Personal" deficiencies. ..........................do you see what I mean?

Like the woeful batsman who makes a duck, Conor Sammon is lucky to score 0.

Good/Very good: Eustace, Hughes, Bryson, Hendrick, Wisdom, Barker

Good/Average Grant,Legzins, Whitehead, Russell, Martin, Ward  Bennett, O'Brien

Poor:  Smith,Forsyth, Buxton,Keogh, Doyle

Absolutely abysmal Sammon.

Its a good point you make there.

The best players don't necessarily make the best team. Some players just complement each other, some don't.

Lampard and Gerrard in the England team are probably the best example. Both excellent at what they do but they don't dovetail somehow for England.

True but where to they rate on the 'sausage scale'? - you say excellent but that isn't even one of the selected categories.

get a grip ffs

Ha ha ha ha ha

You know what irony is right?

It's a bit like goldy and bronzey, only iron...

When I saw you had posted last I knew instantly it would be a dig of some description.

I have not had any abuse deleted whatsoever , check with the moderator and that will be confirmed.

Which clearly makes you a liar - however you being a liar is no surprise to me at all as the type of person you are clearly shines through in your constant sniping posts. 

You could apologise for lying but I doubt you will as it would take a man to do that.

Finally.

Someone who's a bigger ***** than me.

Oh, wait....

I was referring to our own "Personal" deficiencies. ..........................do you see what I mean?

OK , Hmmm...so you dont want to know our squad defiencies ?

Why not hide then, dont go to games and dont read the papers - that way you will think we are the best teasm in the world- great plan... 

True but where to they rate on the 'sausage scale'? - you say excellent but that isn't even one of the selected categories.

get a grip ffs

I didn't put an excellent scale on as we do not have any excellent players week in week out at the the moment :) Hughes is one that may ahcheive that standard in a couple of years....

Archived