lets get pp rocking

B4ev6is

Hey guys lets make the loudest it has ever been who remmbers boro vs derby that season when it was anounced that derby was loudest crowed in football league histroy. Let cheer on the lads to victory on the edge of the play offs. I know pp can be loud but now is the time to take pp support to the next level. Lets have whole of the south stand and east stand standing up chanting and jumping around.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys lets make the loudest it has ever been who remmbers boro vs derby that season when it was anounced that derby was loudest crowed in football league histroy. Let cheer on the lads to victory on the edge of the play offs. I know pp can be loud but now is the time to take pp support to the next level. Lets have whole of the south stand and east stand standing up chanting and jumping around.

Usually on their hands

Yea but they put their hands in their pockets to support the club lol. Costs more than the subsidized SS Stand.

The West stand corner is ok when they move Derby fans across as they did against Leeds .Really enjoyed it that day, needs to be like that every game .

Having said that maybe it will because I am really looking forward to tomorrow instead of it being a bit of a chore . I know it was Leeds etc. but there was more of a buzz around the place last home game. COYRS.

The West stand corner is ok when they move Derby fans across as they did against Leeds .Really enjoyed it that day, needs to be like that every game .

Having said that maybe it will because I am really looking forward to tomorrow instead of it being a bit of a chore . I know it was Leeds etc. but there was more of a buzz around the place last home game. COYRS.

West Stand was rocking 2nd half against Ipswich and against Leeds.

I've got a great idea.

Why don't we all wear sheep masks? and/or give out t-shirts - FREE t-shirts.

or if you really want to get pride park rocking I've got a set of spanners, might take a while but a few adjustments and it'll all come loose.

Here's a goodun, no blaring music before the game. Nothing better than hearing chants echoing around the south and East.

Here's a goodun, no blaring music before the game. Nothing better than hearing chants echoing around the south and East.

Hearing the Schteves Nokia 3310 going off when I'm the other side of the ground is a passion killer though.

In all honesty if we don't play Miley Cyrus before the game tomorrow, I'm going to throw a bitch fit.

that NEVER happened!

Now, now!

you sure there wasn't more than 83,260 fans in that day? did anyone actually do a headcount?

Surely it was at the city ground? With there obvious historic and amazing travelling support?

Well the powers that be do say we've sold more ST since SM came and they're expecting a larger than normal crowd.

The more the merrier I say. I'll be merry anyway, cos we're going to the Brunny pre match, we're minus kids this weekend.

Woooohoooooo!!!!

Archived