Adnan Januzaj

DCFC_17

Unbelivable performance from him last night, saving man utd from another defeat. He can possibly play for england along with belgium, serbia and turkey. What a player he'd be for england,imagine a midfield of him, hughes, wilshere and barkley for the 2018 world cup

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Januzaj was born in Brussels to Kosovar-Albanian parents. As a 10-year-old boy, he signed for Belgian side Anderlecht. He left Anderlecht for Manchester United in March 2011 as a 16-year-old after impressing in a skills session in Brussels."

Born in and spent 16 years of his life in Belguim, 2 in England.

I hope the lad plays for Belguim.

sorry forgot everyone on this forum prefers belgium to england

He's only just old enough to drink - I have no knowledge of Belgian pops.

I watched the Utd game yesterday.. I'd reserve judgement first..

2 fantastic finishes but his overall play wasn't good.. He lost the ball on many occasions, dived needlessly in the area and seem to have this mentality of ignoring his team-mates andonly going for goal himself..

No different to Macheda's debut.. Who also scored a fantastic goal. Nani was far the better winger yesterday out of the two, he just didn't put away his chance like Januzaj did.

Regarding the nationality issue, how many of you cheered when we have been battering the Aussies in the Ashes? Pietersen, Trott, Morgan. Rugby Union also, got Tuilangi etc ( sorry can't spell that name for toffee ) also Eduardo for Croatia, sure the Japanese team have a couple of Brazilian ex pats. Doesn't seem to bother other sports or nations. Problem over here is that we have a media that would press a stupid non issue over this just because it's football. Bloody media

Happens everywhere

Just when you think with David Villa's age that Spain might finally have a weakness uptop.. Diego Costa (Brazilian born) has now declared himself ready to play for the Spanish national side.

Anyway I'm pretty sure France and Germany have adopted worldclass players born in other countries..

Germany's attack of recent years would have been fooked but for naturalised strikers;

Podolski - Polish

Klose - Polish

Neuville - Swiss

Asamoah - Ghanaian

marin - bosnia

gomez -spain

cacau - brazil

kederia - tunisia

ozil - turkey

boateng - ghana

Archived