How can you change a user name

Curtains

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you modify it

Thinking of going incognito, i.e. 'Net Curtains', or perhaps 'Drapes' or 'Venetian Blinds'?

We'll see through it (not if they're drawn though)

Not really lol but noticed loads of new user names with an average of about 20 posts since Clough left

Me too. Most of the new posters seemed intent on antagonising, especially up until about 9:45 pm on Tuesday.

Me too. Most of the new posters seemed intent on antagonising, especially up until about 9:45 pm on Tuesday.

That could be the end of the match, bedtime or Nurse locking them in for the night judging by the level of some of them.

Not really lol but noticed loads of new user names with an average of about 20 posts since Clough left

You chaps should try going on anger management courses as a suggestion to stop you getting hot under the collar :)

You chaps should try going on anger management courses as a suggestion to stop you getting hot under the collar :)

You ought to perhaps consider going to watch the team you claim to support.

Thats grossly unfair. Ive been a member of this board for over 2 years now and am more then capable of antagonising folks as some young whippersnapper :)

I want the monkey off my back.

My username is rubbish, I hate it, but could live with just Coconut

I thought doing member+ meant I was free to change it but I see no option

My Settings > Display Name on the left

I want the monkey off my back.

My username is rubbish, I hate it, but could live with just Coconut

I thought doing member+ meant I was free to change it but I see no option

I wouldn't bother changing it. I think Coconut Monkey is ok. I might change mine to symbol formerly known as gritstone.

Archived