Continental trip next summer?

eddie

They should tour Mexico

We have plenty of good beer, good weather and decent football teams too..

Plus then I won't have to resort to telling Sammon how rubbish his ball control is through my TV screen :ph34r:

Plus the manager can learn the same type of training sessions as Pep Guardiola.. And then we can play like Barcelona

Eastern Europe is lovely that time of year. Good beer, lovely places to visit and enough stunningly good looking people (by that I mean women but don't want to offend LR or Mrs Ram by being sexist!!) to calm even the rowdiest of the rowdy.

By they way Bris just how good were Bayern against City. I've can't remember the last time I've  seen such a dominant performance by an away team in England. I can't see even Barca keeping up with them.

When you consider as well that Man City are arguably the best England has right now. It was sensational to see the gap in quality.

Guardiola has potential here to go down as the best manager in history. Bayern were on a different level before he arrived and I really think he's taken them to another planet. Tippy tappy or no tippy tappy.

I just hope he doesn't slow them down too much, they've got enough quality to smash anyone if he keeps them playing at that tempo.

Genius football, a real joy to watch.

Reminded me of Hendrick, Coutts, Hughes, Ward, Martin and Bryson on an off day ;-), 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good were Bayern against City. I've can't remember the last time I've  seen such a dominant performance by an away team in England.

When you consider as well that Man City are arguably the best England has right now. It was sensational to see the gap in quality.

Guardiola has potential here to go down as the best manager in history. Bayern were on a different level before he arrived and I really think he's taken them to another planet. Tippy tappy or no tippy tappy.

I just hope he doesn't slow them down too much, they've got enough quality to smash anyone if he keeps them playing at that tempo.

Genius football, a real joy to watch.

Reminded me of Hendrick, Coutts, Hughes, Ward, Martin and Bryson on an off day ;-), 

And where did he go to managing school?

Ah yes.. Mexico ;)

What happened to that supposed Caribbean tour?

They should tour Mexico

Plus then I won't have to resort to telling Sammon how rubbish his ball control is through my TV screen :ph34r:

Plus the manager can learn the same type of training sessions as Pep Guardiola.. And then we can play like Barcelona

But what about the women??

But what about the women??

That's the downside.. The women are so beautiful they'll clearly be a distraction for both the players and coaching staff..

It's why Pep Guardiola only lasted a few months, especially in Sonora.

As someone mentioned, our 'bints' are too hot to handle.. That's why when Barcelona came here 2 years ago they lost 4-0 in a friendly to Chivas, Xavi and Iniesta had never kicked the ball into touch so often.. Dani Alves had never stayed on his feet so often playing the hardman..

They should tour Mexico

Ummm, we want to go somewhere brimming with beautiful brunettes...

Archived