Was the decison for football?

DcfcNews12

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with what evidence?

why did he shake sam rush's hand at the end of the game yet believed to Sky sports he demanded to be called than meet up.

If thats because he thought he was being sacked anyway why was the club and himself planning for the next game and talking as if hes looking at the loan market

why did he shake sam rush's hand at the end of the game yet believed to Sky sports he demanded to be called than meet up.

If thats because he thought he was being sacked anyway why was the club and himself planning for the next game and talking as if hes looking at the loan market

Eh?

Surely with Clough gone the missing 7 or 8 thousand will be back Tuesday

Numbers havnt just dropped because derby havnt been promoted or close.The country is in financial mess and employment is rising.I have a number and friends and family who have lost their job and some havn't got another one or one that pays alot less.

People cant afford it when you have the money enough for the basics the rest goes.

Numbers havnt just dropped because derby havnt been promoted or close.The country is in financial mess and employment is rising.I have a number and friends and family who have lost their job and some havn't got another one or one that pays alot less.

People cant afford it when you have the money enough for the basics the rest goes.

Sorry DcfcNews12, it was a poor, childish dig at people who have blamed Clough for reduced gates. 

always, boycie, always.....

anyways....you had a good day? I watched it in strutts, good atmosphere, good crack in there today.

had a fry up in the canal side 'spoons.

Then Meadow lane, then, well, erm

Anyway, Strutts? Where's that? Canna picture it? Sounds familiar?

Archived