the 'honest appraisal' debate.....

Mostyn6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to chuckle,Mostyn, when you described the old arguments as "tiresome" whilst starting yet another thread on them.As you'll no doubt put up another poll whilst I'm away,one should be added to "Clough in".

Some of the greatest managers that walked the earth managed ok without a UEFA Pro Licence,and I'm sure holding one helped Fergie no end.I've no doubt many who've sat for the various licences could have taught the 'instructors' a great deal about the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that like saying how much he didn't say, that you did say?

I was trying to say that I had a read back of this last night, and reading the quotes and hearing certain interviews from Rush, his reasons for making the decision to replace Clough are basically the things that I've mentioned as negatives in the blog.

The best.

Cheers Eddie, bit disappointed you didn't nip over to introduce yourself in the travelodge on Saturday.

An opportunity to meet a legend doesn't come up often....

...I'm sure you'll get another chance! lol

Cheers Eddie, bit disappointed you didn't nip over to introduce yourself in the travelodge on Saturday.

An opportunity to meet a legend doesn't come up often....

...I'm sure you'll get another chance! lol

I am as deaf as a post and the background noise in the bar interferes summat chronic with my hearing aids - next time perhaps. Even when it was just Igor and 666 I couldn't make sense of what anyone was saying (nothing to do with the noise, perhaps?). I'm in there before and after every home match. Look for the old porker with a sad pony tail (I do still look like my Facebook picture but without the leprechaun hat).

I am as deaf as a post and the background noise in the bar interferes summat chronic with my hearing aids - next time perhaps. Even when it was just Igor and 666 I couldn't make sense of what anyone was saying (nothing to do with the noise, perhaps?). I'm in there before and after every home match. Look for the old porker with a sad pony tail (I do still look like my Facebook picture but without the leprechaun hat).

I think I spotted you walking outside (or to the toilet) and then back into the side room. If it was you, you was walking very spritely given your previous lack of mobility.

I think I spotted you walking outside (or to the toilet) and then back into the side room. If it was you, you was walking very spritely given your previous lack of mobility.

Yep - my new hip is a little over 3 years old. I tend to take it for granted now, but when I think back to how I was in the spring and summer of 2010 (completely housebound), it really has made the world of difference. I'm interested to find out how ramblur's getting on with his now. I should think he's reached the "doing really painful exercises standing on one leg while holding onto the sink" stage now.

Archived