Something's gotta give

Mostyn6

Somethings got to give  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, think Wilko should stop going to games, we might have a chance then :lol:

I've thought the same thing. If it wasn't for past years where I've seen us win (including the Wembley play-off win and the win against Palace to get promoted) I would consider myself a football jinx and turn to support Forest for the greater good.

I've thought the same thing. If it wasn't for past years where I've seen us win (including the Wembley play-off win and the win against Palace to get promoted) I would consider myself a football jinx and turn to support Forest for the greater good.

Think everyone has been there, I think I went 15 matches without seeing us win but I am doing well at the minute, only saw 1 defeat in 16 last season home and away (which was Leicester away)

Think everyone has been there, I think I went 15 matches without seeing us win but I am doing well at the minute, only saw 1 defeat in 16 last season home and away (which was Leicester away)

I think we should all chip in and buy you a season ticket.....until we lose a few games then it will be taken off you and given to someone else to bring us luck.

Something will give. Just calculated that:

in the 2 games i have seen Derby play away this season, Bolton and Millwall, we have scored 7 goals.

Last season i went away to Huddersfield, Blackburn, Charlton, Burnley, Peterborough, Sheffield Wednesday. We scored 3 goals. 

What a difference. 

I think we should all chip in and buy you a season ticket.....until we lose a few games then it will be taken off you and given to someone else to bring us luck.

I have a ST now, 1st game yesterday!!! Mrs brought it for me, she said she will gladly except donations. :lol:

Bingo! And due to the London riots, guess which one I've missed in recent years?

Yes, it must have been difficult getting to the game when you were lugging that 3-piece suite and coffee table looted from Selfridges.

Archived