The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now had 2 of those new Stella Ciders spelt cidres 3 for £5 at Bargain Booze - havin' me 3rd and andding that to my Peroni and also had 3 bottles of Double Drop Marston's at 3 for a £5 at Asda aso am pissssshed nearly although having got time to get drunk as keep going to the toilet as had 12 pints so far and I have soggy underpants :(

3 cans of Thoroughgood Bitter (4 for £3:99) at Bargain Booze. 2 x Peroni large 600ml bottles (strong) and a Bottle of Stella Cidre and awaiting another internal licking of my Bottle of 750ml of Merrydown Cider at 7.5% :)

Steady nite but still sloshed :cool:

Think I should rename this thread to "The Rams demise" thread.

Somebody help him, not even a Forest fan on play off final day drinks this much?

Well it is the drunk thread, what more can I do? I've been honest with the booze and I've been drinking excessively for 40 years, never done me no harm as you can see from my picture :)

Well it is the drunk thread, what more can I do? I've been honest with the booze and I've been drinking excessively for 40 years, never done me no harm as you can see from my picture :)

Gonna have to change your username to Ram the fish:)

Archived