The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wot a session today, started at 09:30 and am really really pissed now, definately due to someone spiking my drinks 27 times! :confused:

kinell...... and not a spelling mistake to be seen:eek:......I salute you sir:)

Is it me, or does TheRam not behave like a drunk? I want to see more aggression and illogical ramblings. Or is he a lost cause and proof that you can actually drink yourself sober.

Come on, where are you? Let's be avin you!

Fleckin heckin I'm stratng a reet Barink Holiday wekend bender pisshed shession as I write and you fleckin booze lighsausagees are ballocking mesen for nat being sloshed enoughh yesterday. :eek:

On my frist drink at 8am today (Sunday) hairy of the dogdy and now on me 3rd bottle of Marstons Double drop and then off to ther pub for some real ale. I will repote back laater

Just git back from the pub an after a good 7 hour session I am pisshed. Just pouring mesen a bottle of Merrydown Cider and going to shag Mrs Ram later, might have a 2nd botle of Merrydown as they are nice. No work tomorroew (Monday Bank Holiday) :cool:

Just git back from the pub an after a good 7 hour session I am pisshed. Just pouring mesen a bottle of Merrydown Cider and going to shag Mrs Ram later, might have a 2nd botle of Merrydown as they are nice. No work tomorroew (Monday Bank Holiday) :cool:

quality fella......gawd help ya:)

Oh feck, here we go again. :mad: Woke up this morning thinking it was Monday with a stinking ferk off hangover, and its ferking Tuesday FFS. Late for work (only 10 mins) so just kept me head down and got home toneet and started on 4 cans of Tetleys. :) Done a bottle of Pedigree as well and a large Peroni. Also got a a 2 litre bottle of Hocksridge Cider chilling so give me about another hour and I'll be truly sozzled - 22 units at leat :D

Oh feck, here we go again. :mad: Woke up this morning thinking it was Monday with a stinking ferk off hangover, and its ferking Tuesday FFS. Late for work (only 10 mins) so just kept me head down and got home toneet and started on 4 cans of Tetleys. :) Done a bottle of Pedigree as well and a large Peroni. Also got a a 2 litre bottle of Hocksridge Cider chilling so give me about another hour and I'll be truly sozzled - 22 units at leat :D

I'll say again gawd help thee....;)

Here I am lads and in a bit of a state :( I cannot calculate my alcohol intake to report back to my Counscellor :(

I know I had 3 at The Dolphin then one in the Thomas Leiper then one at the Tiger Bar 2 or 3 in The City then off home for a couple of Ciders AND a few more :cool: Maybe 25 units again at least but what the ferkin heck eh? Ferk em the nob sucking toss potting nob snatch wild **** freaks :eek: (and thats being polite but anebriahated or pissed :cool:

Archived