The Drunk Thread

Boycie

Here I am lads and in a bit of a state :( I cannot calculate my alcohol intake to report back to my Counscellor :(

I know I had 3 at The Dolphin then one in the Thomas Leiper then one at the Tiger Bar 2 or 3 in The City then off home for a couple of Ciders AND a few more :cool: Maybe 25 units again at least but what the ferkin heck eh? Ferk em the nob sucking toss potting nob snatch wild **** freaks :eek: (and thats being polite but anebriahated or pissed :cool:

You lucky swine.....just got in from work;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back from Sunny Scarboro' - just waiting for the BGT results........*don't know which smiley to use, as you've thrown me with some new ones*

Feeling a bit rough this morning - I know it's not the 'hangover thread' boycie but this is the flip side. Two crumpets and I feel a bit :sick:

Tis is sluch a great honour, my name inthe post tittle :cool: andd safter shinking 5 bottles of large 660ml Tiger Beeres and 4 cans of Cheap Tetleys from Asda at £2:78 nd a largge boottle of Piseroni Iti larger I am now on my verly lest drink (or 2) off there sevening - A Large 750mill bottle of Merrydrown Cider. Shtill not completelly pisshed but will be soon :) SO WATCH OUT boys and girls The Ram is ganna get drunker and drinker, bit bmaybe groing to bed

Gotta get to bed shoon as am on earlies to more owe at work hope I don't fart on the HR Directyor's cleavage slits or slur my words in the meetings as I have ***** already from my mushy peas and chips and fish suppa. Ferck it openingvb another bottle of Merrydoown Shider

Tis is sluch a great honour, my name inthe post tittle :cool: andd safter shinking 5 bottles of large 660ml Tiger Beeres and 4 cans of Cheap Tetleys from Asda at £2:78 nd a largge boottle of Piseroni Iti larger I am now on my verly lest drink (or 2) off there sevening - A Large 750mill bottle of Merrydrown Cider. Shtill not completelly pisshed but will be soon :) SO WATCH OUT boys and girls The Ram is ganna get drunker and drinker, bit bmaybe groing to bed

We salute you sir:eek::)

Archived