NFL thread

Perky1106

Excellent Panthers performance all round, excellent Broncos D performance. 

They amount of yards the Broncos average, they have to stop the Panthers getting this early lead they keep churning out because if they do I'll doubt there'll be a way back for the Broncos.

I don't think it's impossible for the SB to be a close game, but I personally think it's going to be another big SB loss for Manning and the Panthers are going to be rampant. If it remains close I reckon Broncos will shade it, they've won 11 games or something this year by less than 7 points. They close out games very well. But yeah, my money is on a big Panthers win.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Broncos D has to ball out again, could be a big ask, but not impossible when you have the pass rush they have. However, there's no doubt the Panthers are the more complete team. I want it to be a close game, just for the spectacle, but certainly want Cam and the Panthers to win it.

31 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

I'm just a bitter Falcons fan ;)

Falcons are an odd team, lots of impressive individuals, more than many teams but no obvious cohesion. IMO "Matty Ice" is massively overrated, or at the very least his nickname is really poorly thought out as I've never seen him do anything clutch :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest mismatch is Broncos' offense v Panthers' defence. Kuechly, Norman, Short, Davis etc. all gonna create big problems. 

However, if Manning has a good day I actually think the Broncos could steal this. Newton has obvs been on fire this season but he's going up against the best defense in the league by a mile, the Broncos have got some absolute stars in Miller, Ware, Harris, Talib, Wolfe and Jackson.

Archived