NFL thread

Perky1106

6 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Go Seahawks!!!!!!!! (I used to live in Seattle)

The performance Seahawks gave against Vikings must be the worst one that has earned a win in NFL play off history. I hope we don't lose the next game with more than three touch downs.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Srg said:

The Packers v Cardinals game was one the greatest ever. What a ******* game. 

worth staying up for. A gutting end for me but credit Cardinals for picking themselves up after that last GB drive. Packers defense had one poor play all match, to give up 75 yards on a qb scramble and pass in the first play of overtime was always going to be a killer.

His arm strength is completely shot, he can't push it down field or outside the numbers. Don't usuallY agree with Neil Reynolds but he was spot on when he said the Broncos' best chance is to bench him and go with Osweiler.

Mentally he's all there, but he's a physical mess at this point. If the Steelers had anything about them they should have won that game last night, can think of two INTs they dropped which Manning floated into their arms.

58 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Cant stand the Manning Brady monopoly. Its boring now. Hope they both retire soon make the league exciting again.

Hope the Panthers win it for this reason.

I'm going for the cardinals.

bit I've got to say I doubt any other quarterback would have made the two throws Rodgers made to tie the match on Saturday. That second one defies all logic.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

The cheaters? Not sure how they'e the best options.

I root for Seahawks but beside them there is five teams I see as somewhat positive teams for my liking. Bengals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Lions and Patriots. All of the positivity comes from period of 1983-1989.

I don't like Eagles, Raiders or Steelers and all the rest of the teams I just don't care one way or the other.

Archived