NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Whereas Tom Telesco having the third pick is extremely worrying...

Who do you think Ravens will take? Ramsey? Hargreaves?

We could go in so many directions. Best player available is always the case though. Could be CB, S, Pass Rush or WR. 

8 hours ago, Srg said:

We could go in so many directions. Best player available is always the case though. Could be CB, S, Pass Rush or WR. 

Giants (used to) have same policy of BPA. I don't mind that approach, the most inportant thing is developing whatever talent you pick into pro ready players. Too many picks over the past few seasons haven't contributed, and ultimately leave us with sub-standard players eating up the wage bill.

Ideally want a playmaker on Defense.

7 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Well that's the season for my Redskins.Congrats to GB.Better team no question.

Am happy Skins made the playoffs and the progress certain players made.Interested in what offseason will bring.

Good luck to GB going forward.

Cousins won me my Fantasy league with my mates. He's really coming into his own, on top of that you've got a good receiver in Jackson and Reed is turning into a great TE (Although gets injured quite a bit).

If the Eagles get Coughlin, the NFC East will be a much more competitive division next season.

Buffalo hiring Big Ol' Rob was a foregone conclusion the moment the Saints let him go. Probably better than his record at the Saints, had very poor tools on his side of the ball, be interesting to see what change occurs in the Buffalo's D, if any.

First time in history all the visiting teams have won in the Wild Card Round. Hawks v Panthers will be an interesting watch as it always is, as will Cards v Packers. Can't see Steelers/Broncos or Chiefs/Patriots being all that interesting but we'll see.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

By process of elimination, I want the Panthers or Chiefs to win the SB

I want the panthers to win. By all rights I should hate them but they've been in my opinion far and away the most entertaining team this year. Big fan of Newton also, ever since he destroyed LSU in his Heisman winning year with Auburn. Always have respect for people who just straight up out perform the team I support lol 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I want the panthers to win. By all rights I should hate them but they've been in my opinion far and away the most entertaining team this year. Big fan of Newton also, ever since he destroyed LSU in his Heisman winning year with Auburn. Always have respect for people who just straight up out perform the team I support lol 

Hate Manning/Elway, hate the Steelers, Pats are scumbags and Seahawks have had their turn, also can't be bothered with Rodgers love in... so let's give an underdog a win. Love Luke Kuechly so would like the Panthers, and Alex Smith is a great underdog, who everyone has always written off - and they're doing it without Jamaal Charles.

27 minutes ago, Srg said:

Hate Manning/Elway, hate the Steelers, Pats are scumbags and Seahawks have had their turn, also can't be bothered with Rodgers love in... so let's give an underdog a win. Love Luke Kuechly so would like the Panthers, and Alex Smith is a great underdog, who everyone has always written off - and they're doing it without Jamaal Charles.

I understand the Rodgers love in comment. But if he leads the Packets to glory without his starting offensive line and go to receivers and RB's that have been hit and miss surely it should remove the "hes only great because of his great receivers" tag.

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

I understand the Rodgers love in comment. But if he leads the Packets to glory without his starting offensive line and go to receivers and RB's that have been hit and miss surely it should remove the "hes only great because of his great receivers" tag.

It would, but he probably won't. 

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

I don't really think he's ever had that tag, as he? He's comfortably the best QB in the league. I just can't be bothered to hear it more. Would prefer to hear about how Larry Fitz has reinvented himself as a slot guy and has deservedly won a ring - or something.

47 minutes ago, Srg said:

I don't really think he's ever had that tag, as he? He's comfortably the best QB in the league. I just can't be bothered to hear it more. Would prefer to hear about how Larry Fitz has reinvented himself as a slot guy and has deservedly won a ring - or something.

that's the tag that some give to him.

Archived