NFL thread

Perky1106

Redskins were horrible pre season. RG3 looks a shadow of himself and the new scheme to make him a pocket passer removes his biggest skill set. Could be an iffy start, especially with Swat at Clowney pinning their ears back. Only bonus is I don't expect Texans do anything on offense.

True enough.I like RGIII and of course am backing him totally...but tbh I would prefer Cousins because he is a true pocket passer.I wouldnt say Redskins were horrible in preseason but I do agree Sunday could be a long day if our offense doesnt find a rhythm.I like Gruden and think he is a very good coach.

Tbh I would be happy with 6 wins this season.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pessimist in me thinks that the Redskins still have enough to probably make some things happen, when compared to the Giants. I just can't see how our passing offence is going to score any points. Our ground game seems the only thing clicking at the min

Giants are a train wreck. Eli has looked awful for about 2 years

We are still a level above the worst teams, even after a rubbish start last season we still managed to win some games. Coughlin will go next postseason, Eli has 2-3 years left max before we draft our next QB (after finishing 2-14 and getting a top 5 draft pick)

Bills will bin it this year. EJ Manuel is dreadful.

In addition, the Browns will do equally as bad.

This could well lead to Browns drafted 1 and 2, given the Sammy Watkins trade.

Browns are stupid enough to try trade up with theirselves.

Bills will bin it this year. EJ Manuel is dreadful.

In addition, the Browns will do equally as bad.

This could well lead to Browns drafted 1 and 2, given the Sammy Watkins trade.

Browns are stupid enough to try trade up with theirselves.

Haven't you seen "Draft Day", Costner was a brilliant GM they should hire him!!

What is the majority feelings of NFL fans in Michael Sam case ? Read today that people are protesting against Cowboys because they signed him.

Dolphins are beating Patriots 23-20 mate.

Most NFL fans I have talked to could care less about Sam and his sexual orientation aside from maybe being a distraction.Most Cowboys fans are idiots.I for one could care less about Sam and his personal life.

Archived