NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With regards to Sam, it will possibly be the general views of many Texas folk about homosexuality that will cause uproar. Sam, whether he meant to or not, became the gay player as soon as he came out. Some people won't like that, will be opinionated about it and will shoot at him (no pun intended)

Come in the Gmen!

Gmen down 20-7 :)

If only it had stated that way, could have taken that. I'm a big believer in Eli, but he just hasn't shown anywhere near his ability the past 2 seasons. Long campaign if we can't get our team back in shape. They looked weary, effort was awful!

Your Ravens did alright last night (granted against a below average Steelers). Got one more win than the pessimist in me thinks the Giants will get this year!

Massive result/performance.

Only two black spots really. Firstly, where exactly was Torrey Smith and secondly, our red zone conversion was dreadful. But beyond that, we were great.

Seahawks will have had an eye on the Broncos game this week... where I fully expect them to destroy Peyton again!

Had an absolute dilemma...

I owned two Ravens jerseys... the first being a Reebok Purple Flacco one from a couple of years back, the second being a Nike Purple Ray Rice one from last season. Obviously, I couldn't possibly wear the Rice one again, let alone to Wembley next week, and I really didn't want to have dig out FLOLcco jersey. So I went on ebay and managed to get a Reebok Black Ray Lewis jersey from 2012 for

Archived