Forest Tickets - 2002 Allocation

Day

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not been a bad bit of business for the club, £45-60k selling memberships that cost nothing. It will make up any shortfall in revenues if we were to fail to sell the extra 2000 home tickets by reducing the Red Dogs allocation for the return game.

The club will also have taken some tickets to use in the corporate deal they've got going. I reckon there will be a few more released in the week up to kick off when they can't sell the corporate package.

£119 plus vat? Nooooo, they'll fly out the ticket office they will.

Apparently 500 tickets up for grabs tomorrow so what's the best plan of action, phone tinterweb or ticket office?

i'd go the ticket office if I were you, the phone line is awful for even the less fashionable away games to get through! If you were desperate enough, get outside the ticket office an hour before it opens and you should get a ticket no bother.

i'd go the ticket office if I were you, the phone line is awful for even the less fashionable away games to get through! If you were desperate enough, get outside the ticket office an hour before it opens and you should get a ticket no bother.

I tried turning up an hour before it opened the season before last to find an enormous queue. Drove to work and had them sorted on the net by 9.01!

My point is an hour before probably isn't going to be early enough. If a handful of members queued for hours last week then you can expect a greater number to head down in the early hours tomorrow.

the lads who slept in the ticket office all night just to get a ticket first must have been embarrassed. I mean, I strolled up at 8.50 and was walking out with a ticket by 9.30.

Maybe for these 500 you could justify it, but the first lot, reaaaaly?

i had a fair bill from ringing up myself, not as steep but still a bill that shouldn't exist. Oh by the way, I ventured over your way this weekend and woke up somewhere I shouldn't..

tell us more !! , spill the beans !! did you crack it ?

Archived