Does anyone cut their own hair?

PrivateDerby

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Single again Alpha, hence the purchase... The barber down the road wants a tenner a trim and aaaaam not paying £40 a month.

Think it can do that aswel, if not ill use a bic.

Mo55y?

£6 a time in Utch. bet the Stokies charge that for a mullett...you're asking them for a trendy short style, no wonder you have to pay more  :lol:

Been cutting my own hair for years now, went for all the expensive clippers, rechargeable so I could do my pubes in the bathroom and they all break.

Went for these cheapos after reading around, best ones I've ever had, has a grade that's perfect for my head and pubes so I never have to take it off.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahl-79400-800-Colour-Coded-Clipper/dp/B000J2474E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1378107810&sr=8-2&keywords=Clippers

Only ever bought 2 sets of clippers for Dav & me lads hair in 13 years, spent about £30 in total on them, if that. Bargain.

Once cut my daughters fringe and actually cut her eyelid. Ooops. Strictly hairdresser now, me and her booked in fer tomorrow.

"The Colour Coded clipper has a unique, patented grading system which allows the used to quickly identify the correct length required. Jonny's a green, Billy's a red and Bob's your uncle! It would be easier to describe what isn't in this kit, basically there is everything you will ever need for home styling contained in a handy hard carry case. Complete with 2 year guarantee."

Are these coming out of a flat in Peckham Daveo?

Been self cutting for about 2 years now, the recession hit, hair falling out in not inconsiderable amounts after every wash, and attempts to actually style it started looking more and more like combovers. One morning at 5am after some alcohol and no sleep I thought screw it and it went from six, seven inches to mere mm in one fell swoop.

And that was just the pubes.

Archived