Cats - I hate 'em

Anag Ram

I know this will create a response but I really object to supposedly domesticate animals being let loose by their owners each day to kill birds and small rodents, **** on people's gardens then return home to their owners to provide solace for those who haven't found what they want from adult relationships.

I cannot see any point in cats - they provide no benefit to society.

p.s.I am in all other aspects an animal lover.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love cats, my Cloughie is loyal as a dog, follows me round the house making sure no baddies get me, even sits outside the bathroom making sure I can poo without fear of being attacked.

He's an awesome pigeon killer as well, the bitch next door feeds the fudgers and we have like 50/60 a day shitting all over our garden. Can't even hang our washing out without it being splattered. We have to sweep up our garden of dried **** every week, why should I have to do that because she feeds the rodents.

What is the point of a pigeon? What do mice bring to the country, do they pay taxes?

He will never wipe them out but for everyone he takes out I give him a treat.

***** in people's gardens? So do a lot if animals, birds, foxes. People take dogs to the park and let them crap all over, they might clean it up but the germs are still there for some poor kid to put his/her hand into. What about the dogs that are left to roam the streets not on a lead, I hate dogs with a passion, I don't want one running up to me in the street because some careless owner can't be arsed to keep it on a lead.

Parks are a big no no if you don't like the things, I can't go out and enjoy the local parks because of some dog owners that think their dog can't run around on a retractable lead.

Cats and dogs both have pros and cons, you love what you have because its your pet and you don't think how it may affect other people's life's.

Perfect world, keep cats and dogs indoors then give them outside time on a lead to do their business in your garden, if the dog barks kick it in its nuts because I guarantee your neighbours don't want to hear the thing.

All birds are, who gets shat on one and looks up and says cheers mate. They eat worms, what the hell have they done to be eaten? Or you get seagulls up here after yer chips and ice cream.

Birds offer nothing to this country but fun for cats and targets for kids with BB guns.

My missus mum has three cats. They never come to you. They bite or scratch if you go to them. But at a meal time they can't get enough of you.

Most cats I've met have been the same. Arrogant.

But we should like them because they kill stuff?

A dog will dump in its own garden (usually in one area) and not someone else's.

A cat might stand guard while you take a dump but a dog would actually try to defend you. A cat would do what? Hiss? Oooooooh back off lads!

All birds are, who gets shat on one and looks up and says cheers mate. They eat worms, what the hell have they done to be eaten? Or you get seagulls up here after yer chips and ice cream.

Birds offer nothing to this country but fun for cats and targets for kids with BB guns.

I'm with you on birds. Complete lack of respect.

Dogs are the equivalent of that mate you used to have who's into everything, talks to everyone, tries to shag anything that moves whether they're interested or not, bounds about trying to make friends with everyone but ultimately when it comes to cruch time they're bloody useless on their own, needy, constantly calling you up begging to you to do stuff for them.

When you've got other friends around he doesn't know he jumps all over them and doesn't let you get a word in edgeways, wants to be the centre of attention at all times.

Charming to an extent, but ultimately hard work.

When you think about it what's the point in anything? Humans, dogs, turtles, ladybirds....we're all here for a short time, none of us really offer owt, in fact we do more damage than any animal so we're pretty pointless. The world will burn and explode at some point sending dog and cats ashes into orbit.

Dogs are the equivalent of that mate you used to have who's into everything, talks to everyone, tries to shag anything that moves whether they're interested or not, bounds about trying to make friends with everyone but ultimately when it comes to cruch time they're bloody useless on their own, needy, constantly calling you up begging to you to do stuff for them.

When you've got other friends around he doesn't know he jumps all over them and doesn't let you get a word in edgeways, wants to be the centre of attention at all times.

Charming to an extent, but ultimately hard work.

They say there's one person like that in every group of friend but there isn't one in mine. I'd be the first to know too because I go everywhere with them.

I really really love Cats.

That moment when Grizabella sings Memory is a real show-stopper.

It's one of my favourite musicals.

I have the video and the soundtrack.

I am a great fan of Garfield the Cat, Nermal, his nephew, Corky the Cat....the siamese cats in 101 dalmatians. Top Cat. The list goes on and on. They are great.

I can't stand real cats and much prefer dogs and birds.

Archived