keep the faith with lads

B4ev6is

Well yesterday was a really good performance but teams like yeovil we need to win against if we want a league title or play offs. But everyone who went yesterday well done we made some really noise level. But need to try keep it the same at pp.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But were some saying they were going to by that score line. But a win on tuesday night hopeful with 15k at pp

Think it will probably be closer to 30k now

Well yesterday was a really good performance but teams like yeovil we need to win against if we want a league title or play offs. But everyone who went yesterday well done we made some really noise level. But need to try keep it the same at pp.

Yesterday was good I agree first half we were clear cut above them in terms of quality losing Hendrick took a bit of sting out our play however so it'll be interesting to see how we shape up without him.

I thought the atmosphere was poor though, a lack of a roof and some fans turning up (like me) late and stressed over holdups on the way down didn't help I suppose. good numbers but hardly any chants.

I think the atmosphere was poor. I put it down to the fact that it's mainly generic chants that mean nothing about the club and that the older fans are just not interested in.

I was on them mate there was more than 50 just sing mate

so how come its possibly up there with the worst atmosphere at a game I've ever been to? Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night was more lively.. I'm not trying to argue with you, as I'm almost certain 95% of folk who went would agree it was a dire atmosphere.

so how come its possibly up there with the worst atmosphere at a game I've ever been to? Middlesbrough on a Tuesday night was more lively.. I'm not trying to argue with you, as I'm almost certain 95% of folk who went would agree it was a dire atmosphere.

Got to agree, it was like a pre season friendly yesterday...

I never really got into the game to be honest. Most of it bored me if I'm honest.

Archived