warning to all derby fans

B4ev6is

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch that and I'm left thinking what happened the next day, or the day after? Did they go round and do his windows in or something, whilst it's funny to see the guy put on his arse just makes you wonder if that was the end of it.

Poor bloke, some knobs around these days.

I watch that and I'm left thinking what happened the next day, or the day after? Did they go round and do his windows in or something, whilst it's funny to see the guy put on his arse just makes you wonder if that was the end of it.

Poor bloke, some knobs around these days.

Probably, scouse scum.

As for the home owner, ex army lad apparently with amazing patience!

Dunno about anybody else but my heart was going watching that. There's not many people would keep their cool, so kudos to that guy.

Good for him, hope his bike was still there the next morning!

http://please please if this happens to you do not attemp to take them on unless you know what your doing.

I found this advice very useful today. I sell booze for a living in bad part of town. Today an angry customer was refused to be sold to since he was drunk or high or something. He hit our cashier lady in the face which I happened to saw. I snapped and fought the guy and strangled him until we got security there which didn't take fortunately very long.

Now I've spend my evenning with ice bag in my arm as I probably pulled a muscle or something. Also my knee got twisted and doesn't feel too great. And oh, I found out also I'm in crappy condition. :(

So if you don't know what you are doing I too suggest to think twice before you hurt yourself.

And B4, could you start a thread for self defense tips ? Sure would appreciate it. ;)

http://please please if this happens to you do not attemp to take them on unless you know what your doing.

I found this advice very useful today. I sell booze for a living in bad part of town. Today an angry customer was refused to be sold to since he was drunk or high or something. He hit our cashier lady in the face which I happened to saw. I snapped and fought the guy and strangled him until we got security there which didn't take fortunately very long.

Now I've spend my evenning with ice bag in my arm as I probably pulled a muscle or something. Also my knee got twisted and doesn't feel too great. And oh, I found out also I'm in crappy condition. :(

So if you don't know what you are doing I too suggest to think twice before you hurt yourself.

And B4, could you start a thread for self defense tips ? Sure would appreciate it. ;)

Wow, Cisse. Well done!

Is he still alive after you strangled him?

He obviously didn't realise your an absolute animal, the idiot ;) .

He deserved what he got imo.

Couldn't hurt him too much since there were witnesses and everyone has a camera now in their cell phones. Told me he's going to kill me as their dragged him away. I'm starting to get too old for this s*** anyway. Was thinking of moving to Derby until B4 told these muggers running loose there. Was gonna start a nice butcher shop or something. :p

Archived