Grey or Bald?

Day

Grey or Bald?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I recommend Grecian 2000?

Hehehe

That don't work.

More like 20,000.

But at least the hair is mine.

I started going grey at 14, and used to get the P taken out of me in school.

But when I see quite a lot of them nowadays, they are as bald as fook.

That always makes me :lol: .

Underneath the dye I'm sure my hair bypassed grey and went straight to white ffs.

Sod it. I'm growing old DISgracefully people, no messin.

I started going grey at 23, my fringe went first. Looked quite good in my 20's I thought with the grey streaks. Never bothered me in the slightest.

Neither isn't an option so GTFO

well , it should be , a poll should like , would you prefer to..

A. Drown

B. Fall from a great height

C. Get shot

D. Be stabbed

E. Be ginger

F.  Be bald

G. Be grey

H . None of the above..

Hair starting to recede gradually (I'm 31), got the odd grey hair since I was 23.

Dreading it looking like a bowling ball, my biggest fear is having a Jim Smith hairdo by the time I'm 40.

I'd rather go grey, you can just dye it every few weeks. Sod wearing a wig and using these rip off hair growth (none of them work!) products.

Praying to god there's a hair product which is going to hit the market to make the fooker regrow again - my hair is more important than the size of my penis and I'd pay good money for it to reverse to my beautiful non thinning locks of my teen years.

37, Lots of hair none of it grey (or ginger) which I am very happy about.

On the ginger topic, over here white people are called ang moh which translates as red hair, or ang moh gow which means red haired monkey in chinese, basically they class us all as ginger.

Ginger haired people get a bad deal. When you think about it, isn't being called for having ginger hair as bad as another person being called for having say, black skin? I'd like to know why one is acceptable to be ridiculed in society and the other is not.

Can anyone answer that?

People in other countries must wonder why ginger hair is frowned on here when they consider it beautiful.

In Colombia if you see someone with ginger hair you are supposed to pinch the person next to you for luck. I know this as travelled there with a mate who was a ginger and started to notice people doing it, wondered why until someone explained.

To answer ladyram, think a key difference is that racial discrimination has previously been much more serious, historically things like skin colour have been used to actually judge a person, blacks, indians etc were denied basic human rights on the basis of their skin colou, not the case with ginger hair, unless you go back to witch hunting days.

I had my 63rd birthday today.

That makes me old and bald on top.

My side hard is still black and when I grow sideburns they come up white.

Sooner Grey than bald.

Thanks for remembering my birthday Mo55y.....not!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.........................

i'm normally on holiday on this date , happy birthday mateeeee.........

dammit , thats me off the christmas card list...............

Archived