clough blames the quality of the opposition

sideshowbob

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game in general was ok although clough did get defensive with 25 mins of the game left. Will Hughes shook his head at the defensive substitution as though he wasnt keen on it. Brighton to be fair were not very good. I was in the west stand upper with some brighton mates, who thought overalll a draw would have been a fair result. 1046 away fans (plus me and i think another Derby fan in the brighton end) which I thought was poor for a summers day by the seaside. They didnt sing a great deal but could be heard quite well when they did. Flag looked good from where I was, similar position to the photo posted on another thread.

On this performance (against a very average brighton), top 6 looks a fair way off.

Yes another negative post, but its just the way I see it. My brighton mates didnt think we were very good either.

I'm just glad you have got some mates. Well done.

The game in general was ok although clough did get defensive with 25 mins of the game left. Will Hughes shook his head at the defensive substitution as though he wasnt keen on it. Brighton to be fair were not very good. I was in the west stand upper with some brighton mates, who thought overalll a draw would have been a fair result. 1046 away fans (plus me and i think another Derby fan in the brighton end) which I thought was poor for a summers day by the seaside. They didnt sing a great deal but could be heard quite well when they did. Flag looked good from where I was, similar position to the photo posted on another thread.

On this performance (against a very average brighton), top 6 looks a fair way off.

Yes another negative post, but its just the way I see it. My brighton mates didnt think we were very good either.

So you enjoyed your day then ?

I could have picked all of that up just off the posts and reports as well. The mates bit - never, if you act like you write, surely most people would throw themselves off Beachy Head if they knew you were heading their way. :)

Well judging by the turnout of Derby fans, I guess most of you lot werent there.

You forgot to add "as well as me, but I tried to convince you that I was"

Archived