Moan In - Post Blackburn.

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know that Blackburn have the most premiership experience in their squad of all clubs in the championship - and they have 53 pros on their books

To be honest I wouldn't want many of them Prem experienced players and it just goes on shows how crap Kean. Venkeys, Appleton. Bowyer, Berg etc are and I wouldn't want any of them near this football club.

I admit I was a bit fustrarted about how the game went yesterday and I do have some resverations over team selection and tactics but it is only game and some of them players will hopefully not put in such poor displays and we won't put square pegs into round holes as a first resort.

Still quite optimistic about this season, but yesterday was frustrating and I can see why some people are unhappy.

To be honest I wouldn't want many of them Prem experienced players and it just goes on shows how crap Kean. Venkeys, Appleton. Bowyer, Berg etc are and I wouldn't want any of them near this football club.

I admit I was a bit fustrarted about how the game went yesterday and I do have some resverations over team selection and tactics but it is only game and some of them players will hopefully not put in such poor displays and we won't put square pegs into round holes as a first resort.

Exactly!

A lot of players played worse than what we're used to. They didnt help Nige out much at all. Everyone can take some blame. Except maybe Hughes, Martin who played on a higher level imo.

I like martin he's proved me wrong so far he seems a lot sharper than last season and has a mean strike on him just no end product so far.

I would like to see Russell and Sammon get a chance to play together though I've just got a feeling they'd work really well together if given a chance but I think Clough has got Sammon as a super sub to bring on and chase around weary defenders.

Archived