Curtains

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defence isn't up to it

We are easy to score against.

The writing was on the wall when Best hit the post

SORT THE DEFENSE OUT.

One might say its the creativity that's the problem.

Did we actually create a single chance in yesterday's game?

The closest we came was a pot shot from 25 yards out.

"Bring back Igor Stimac"

Funny you should say that.

My first post on here was a thread titled "Igors unfinished buisness"

Since then, I've had numerous conversations on Facebook and met the bloke in Split in March. Asked him countless times "when will you be back?" His answer always been "In time my friend, in time".

Asked what he thought of the club, his reply "I love the club and I'm always forever a Ram, I will be back when I've done work in Croatia you see". Everyone in Split rates him highly, on par to what we rate Brian. Spoke to afew locals in Croatia and they believe he is Derby bound in the future, they just want him for the World Cup qualifiers and to impress like in 98.

Then drove off into the sunset, shades n'all.

Even today, he wrote a status on Facebook about us.

One might say its the creativity that's the problem.

Did we actually create a single chance in yesterday's game?

The closest we came was a pot shot from 25 yards out.

I seem to remember a couple of excellent saves from their keeper and an offside goal where if Keogh had left it or leant on the man instead of playing the ball may well have gone in.

"Bring back Igor Stimac"

Since then, I've had numerous conversations on Facebook and met the bloke in Split in March. Asked him countless times "when will you be back?" His answer always been "In time my friend, in time".

Asked what he thought of the club, his reply "I love the club and I'm always forever a Ram, I will be back when I've done work in Croatia you see". Everyone in Split rates him highly, on par to what we rate Brian. Spoke to afew locals in Croatia and they believe he is Derby bound in the future, they just want him for the World Cup qualifiers and to impress like in 98.

Yeah, I remember what a Ram he was when West Ham came calling. He'd have run down the M1 barefoot over broken glass to get there.

No thanks - I'll stick with what we have.

Would still prefer us to play 4-3-3 at home with the tools we have at our disposal.

A forward line of Ward, Martin, Russell.

Midfield with Hendrick, Hughes, Bryson.

With our bench being made up of the likes of Davies, Eustace, coutts, Jacobs, Sammon, and Bennett to freshen up and tinker.

Without out and out wingers I think its going to be hard to accommodate certain players playing 4-4-2 throughout the season.

Even if it means Russell and Ward have to drop just off the front line into the whole between midfield and attack.

"Bring back Igor Stimac"

I heard a rumour at the end of last season that we were talking to him and that's why he was at the last game, but the amount of compo wanted by the Croatian FA was considered to much...........now of course I cannot back any of this up but I heard it from someone within the club.

My question would be why come back, stay a legend and don't change that by coming back and messing up

Archived