Do you know what bugs me...

Day

I buy something on eBay and they think it's ok to add me to their email and postal mailing lists.

I buy something online and they automatically add me to their mailing list.

I unsubscribe from a mailing list and they still send me mail.

Take away menu's through the door on a daily basis, I live opposite a pizza place and Chinese.

I install a game on my iPhone and iPad and they automatically turn on notifications for that game.

People who think it's ok to turn the music on so loud that you can hear it 10 doors down just because it's sunny.

People that feed pigeons.

Why can I never find a ******* pen in this house?

Religious people knocking at my door, how would they like it if I knocked on theirs telling them my thoughts on god whilst they are eating dinner?

Derby fans that retweet anything random from the club and players, who do you think that will interest? Derby fans only, do you not think that Derby fans will already be following the club and it's players?

Having to pay council tax on a property we're not actually living in yet, reduced rate for 6 months then full whack, robbing cnuts.

Council planning department.

Cardiff City nicking our Brayford a week before the season starts.

Crumpets that go mouldy too quickly, buying a pack of crumpets is making a commitment to them for the next 3 days, I hate commitment.

Women that moan about the toilet seat being left up, why should I have to lift it everytime after you, what happened to equal rights? don't like it piss in the sink then.

The missus when she doesn't reply to texts for hours because she's busy yet she's on Facebook liking pictures of fish tanks.

Women.

Halloween, yeah that's not far away is it, the day when parents think it's ok to send kids out begging, buy your own kids sweets or use a condom in future.

Football fans that think spending money guarantees success, hello Leicester City how you doing?

Other cats that use my cats cat flap

Guests that visit DCFC Fans and think it's hilarious to report posts for being racist every day, you sir or madam are a cnut.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby fans that retweet anything random from the club and players, who do you think that will interest? Derby fans only, do you not think that Derby fans will already be following the club and it's players?

LIkewise, the club retweeting overly positive tweets from fans despite having just suffered a loss. Properly annoying. 

LIkewise, the club retweeting overly positive tweets from fans despite having just suffered a loss. Properly annoying. 

You mean like after losing 4-0 without a shot on target and they retweet

@dcfcofficial unlucky today boys, thought we were well worth a point #COYR #dcfcfans

or the

@dcfcofficial Heres a picture of my dog wearing a Derby shirt, he's a proper ram #COYR #dcfcfans

There used to be a day when retweet was to share stuff you found with people, now people write these tweets with the aim of getting a retweet and for what?

I disable retweets for everyone I follow, a shame as I feel like I could be missing out one stuff but not seeing the Derby team retweeted 20 times from the club and Steve Nicholson I can do without

Quality moan Daveo.

I'm not a twitter but whenever I've been having a nosy the thing that annoys me is "it's my birthday Theo! Retweet me!".

Wish Theo would say fook off and grow up.

As for people moaning about owt on the forum. Jesus, is it any wonder the government now do our thinking and speaking for us?

'Guests', why are you reading something you don't like? I must be a genius because I can tell the direction a person is going within the first few words.

Like people who ring up and complain they were offended by EastEnders.

Turn

It

Off

Then.

I buy something on eBay and they think it's ok to add me to their email and postal mailing lists.

I buy something online and they automatically add me to their mailing list.

I unsubscribe from a mailing list and they still send me mail.

Take away menu's through the door on a daily basis, I live opposite a pizza place and Chinese.

I install a game on my iPhone and iPad and they automatically turn on notifications for that game.

People who think it's ok to turn the music on so loud that you can hear it 10 doors down just because it's sunny.

People that feed pigeons.

Why can I never find a ******* pen in this house?

Religious people knocking at my door, how would they like it if I knocked on theirs telling them my thoughts on god whilst they are eating dinner?

Having to pay council tax on a property we're not actually living in yet, reduced rate for 6 months then full whack, robbing cnuts.

Council planning department.

Cardiff City nicking our Brayford a week before the season starts.

Crumpets that go mouldy too quickly, buying a pack of crumpets is making a commitment to them for the next 3 days, I hate commitment.

Women that moan about the toilet seat being left up, why should I have to lift it everytime after you, what happened to equal rights? don't like it piss in the sink then.

The missus when she doesn't reply to texts for hours because she's busy yet she's on Facebook liking pictures of fish tanks.

Women.

Halloween, yeah that's not far away is it, the day when parents think it's ok to send kids out begging, buy your own kids sweets or use a condom in future.

Football fans that think spending money guarantees success, hello Leicester City how you doing?

Other cats that use my cats cat flap

Guests that visit DCFC Fans and think it's hilarious to report posts for being racist every day, you sir or madam are a cnut.

that rant reminds of this .....

http://www.thefishy.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1271541289/

Yeh exactly like that Daveo. The official account shouldn't bother with retweets from those weirdos, just stick with a factual, slightly enthusiastic outlook on the club.

:lol:

"neNZgP2" alt="neNZgP2">

Archived