It's top six or bust for Derby

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sage v Bris

Eddie v Eranio

Utch v mostyn

2 more rivalries and this can be settled in a 5-a-side court next summer?

Deputy mod for the day are we Alpha?

If you’re referring me to me and Mr Angry then you really shouldn’t interpret that welcoming exchange of bitch slaps as some kind of 'rivalry'.

The others you mention aren’t rivalries either. That’s just three self-important feck-wits undergoing a long, drawn out corrective emotional and educational experience under the control of those who have both the time and the patience for that sort of thing.

More like care in the community than rivalry.

If you’re referring me to me and Mr Angry then you really shouldn’t interpret that welcoming exchange of bitch slaps as some kind of 'rivalry'.

The others you mention aren’t rivalries either. That’s just three self-important feck-wits undergoing a long, drawn out corrective emotional and educational experience under the control of those who have both the time and the patience for that sort of thing.

I'm thinking 5-a-side with no fouls and an old school leather ball.

Tempted?

As a realstic Derby fan of hmm 5 years aha I have never wanted Derby to sack Clough, As even to a 11 year old it was obvious that Derby's budget isnt competative at this level. But though trusting in youth and some really smart buys the teams looking top half on a bottom half wage salary. I take my hat off too Clough I couldnt Imagne Derby without him at the helm.

The others you mention aren’t rivalries either. That’s just three self-important feck-wits undergoing a long, drawn out corrective emotional and educational experience under the control of those who have both the time and the patience for that sort of thing.

Don't think we have fallen out yet Mr Ramesses, have we?  Bulldog does sound good though if everyones up for it.

:angry:

As a realstic Derby fan of hmm 5 years aha I have never wanted Derby to sack Clough, As even to a 11 year old it was obvious that Derby's budget isnt competative at this level. But though trusting in youth and some really smart buys the teams looking top half on a bottom half wage salary. I take my hat off too Clough I couldnt Imagne Derby without him at the helm.

Is this Steven??

In response, we all know that the budget is rubbish and yes I will concede that NC has done well in that dept. I also won't knock him for pushing the youth forward but god he is frustrating... As I said previously he has the tools but not a clue how to use them, that's my issue with NC. 

I was at most of the away games last year and he bottled it 9 times out of 10.. Even when we were playing well, he changed things in a negative way and we then invited teams onto what was widely regarded as our weakest area... The defense!

Is this Steven??

Haha sorry, No realation to Steven else or badge man. I dont post on here very often sorry for any confusion.

In response, we all know that the budget is rubbish and yes I will concede that NC has done well in that dept. I also won't knock him for pushing the youth forward but god he is frustrating... As I said previously he has the tools but not a clue how to use them, that's my issue with NC. 

I was at most of the away games last year and he bottled it 9 times out of 10.. Even when we were playing well, he changed things in a negative way and we then invited teams onto what was widely regarded as our weakest area... The defense!

I personaly dont think the adsysmal form was all negative tactics most the young players had only ever seen out a away game on there playstations, They need to get a habit of doing it this comes with experiance, experiance they now have abit off players like Eustace, Bryson and Keogh the older guard will be expected too help the young players develop that mind set. I hope it all comes together but I do think it is make or break this season but not as drastic as no top six clough sacked. I we play better and grind out results as well as playing nice football we will give him another season with older players. Sacking cloughs pointless as no big name manager will operate on a shoe string budget.

I'm thinking 5-a-side with no fouls and an old school leather ball.

Tempted?

Even though I don't regard Uttox as an enemy or rival in any way, I actually think we'd have some good banter chewing the cud over the mighty rams with a beer or five, he's about 90! Even with my career ending hip and groin problems, I'd still fancy me chances!

Even though I don't regard Uttox as an enemy or rival in any way, I actually think we'd have some good banter chewing the cud over the mighty rams with a beer or five, he's about 90! Even with my career ending hip and groin problems, I'd still fancy me chances!

Experience mate. A few toilet breaks and he'd be alright.

Archived