Favourite Biscuits

sage

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they do.

Until you eat them. Then they are soft. Like cakes.

They went to court didn't they, to establish once and for all that jaffas are in fact, cake. This was summat to do with VAT, cakes are exempt from it, manufactures have to pay it for biscuits covered in chocolate.

Anybody who says otherwise is getting sued.

I am quite fond of the more Revolutionary Biscuits

You have nothing to lose but your wafers.

Boasters, Leibniz, and some posh ginger thing with plain chocolate on, which I've forgotten the name of.

Somerfield used to do a great own brand cheapo mint biscuit, which was one of the nicest I've had.

You have nothing to lose but your wafers.

Boasters, Leibniz, and some posh ginger thing with plain chocolate on, which I've forgotten the name of.

Somerfield used to do a great own brand cheapo mint biscuit, which was one of the nicest I've had.

Yum yum yum yum yum.

Glad to discover that someone else on here likes Alexei's style of humour. Young Ones, Bambi episode wasn't it?

They went to court didn't they, to establish once and for all that jaffas are in fact, cake. This was summat to do with VAT, cakes are exempt from it, manufactures have to pay it for biscuits covered in chocolate.

Anybody who says otherwise is getting sued.

Also to do with the fact that when cakes go off they go hard, when biscuits go off they go soft.

Jaffas go hard and grim

Archived