Most valuable player

Boss

For me the key signature this close season was Bryson extending his contract. Last year he was outstanding and gives an improved attacking dimension that was missing from the middle of the park for as long as I can remember. Hendrick is a great partner for him as both styles of play compliment one another. Following that I would say Ward and Hughes are key to Derby's future success. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL it said MVP, not LVP (least valuable player)

LOL OMG AREN'T YOU A WAG BRIS!!!!! ROFLYSST!!! LOL!!!!

It's called having an opinion Bris... You should look up the word opinion... then you would realise why people don't agree with you all the time...

Then maybe you'll be able to take the final step to realising that the reason people usually disagree with you is that your opinions are generally misguided...

I'd suggest a reasonable response to this would be "Yeh, but Derby aren't as good as Barca therefore they're awful... And Barca are awful because they aren't european champions... In fact everyone is rubbish apart from me"

LOL OMG AREN'T YOU A WAG BRIS!!!!! ROFLYSST!!! LOL!!!!

It's called having an opinion Bris... You should look up the word opinion... then you would realise why people don't agree with you all the time...

Then maybe you'll be able to take the final step to realising that the reason people usually disagree with you is that your opinions are generally misguided...

I'd suggest a reasonable response to this would be "Yeh, but Derby aren't as good as Barca therefore they're awful... And Barca are awful because they aren't european champions... In fact everyone is rubbish apart from me"

LOL Batman4eva

For me the key signature this close season was Bryson extending his contract. Last year he was outstanding and gives an improved attacking dimension that was missing from the middle of the park for as long as I can remember. Hendrick is a great partner for him as both styles of play compliment one another. Following that I would say Ward and Hughes are key to Derby's future success.

So good in the middle of the park that Nigel loves to play him out wide.

Archived