Could someone tell me what is wrong with me ?

Cisse

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice place. Good Czech food which contains a lot of meat and fine sausages. Both blonde and dark beers are good and go well with their food.

Arrange 32 blond beers and 32 dark beers in an alternating 8 by 8 lattice, then place the various meats and sausages on top of the glasses.

It helps if you have a friend to help you eat and drink your creation - preferably a Czech mate.

You probably lack physical activities

I feel exhausted if I don't do any form of exercise

So an Ab Ripper X and a 20 minute run everyday isn't out of the question..

surely making love to a beautiful woman is enough exercise for any man Toni?

surely making love to a beautiful woman is enough exercise for any man Toni?

Your humour is lost on 'Our Tone' , you're gonna have to put a link up ,

preferably in the 'Classic Comedy Clips' thread ..

:)

The tests came back. I have a diabetes. Among other things. I got print six pages long of my blood results. There were 48 numbers that were either too high or too low. No AIDS though. In short, having fun is now over - it is time to be a true RAMS fan. :rolleyes:

The tests came back. I have a diabetes. Among other things. I got print six pages long of my blood results. There were 48 numbers that were either too high or too low. No AIDS though. In short, having fun is now over - it is time to be a true RAMS fan. :rolleyes:

At least now you know what you're dealing with Cisse, now you can control it.

Hope you pull through pal.

Is it treatable through your diet, or will you need injections?

I get pills but don't need injections. And if I live like a good boy I might even get by without pills after my body gets right. No more sumo for me though. The main thing though is I can still have a shot of whiskey now and then. :)

Archived