Tour de France 2013

ladyram

Funny yesterday when the riders had to stop and let a train go past..

Time trials again today int it? Poor riders must be knackered.

Yep, it looked great, must have been a great view of the peleton from the Alpine Express.!

Mountain time tiral too...looks a killer.....then tomorrow twice up Alpe D'Huez...! they are the ultimate athletes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to Paris?

We went down to Lyon on Saturday and then to Mont Ventoux, it was incredible....Froome is a machine.

The crowds were out of this world, I can't wait to see the Alpe D'Huez double assent, I spoke to friends we have down there last week and they said that the whole road has been full of campers for almost two weeks already...gutted I can't get down there.

Had to bin it, been offered a lot of overtime at the weekend and I could do with the dosh :( Froome's good for next year as well I hope B)

Had to bin it, been offered a lot of overtime at the weekend and I could do with the dosh :( Froome's good for next year as well I hope B)

well, you wont have much competetion for the overtime if i know the French.!

Yep, he should be ok for next year too, he looks unbeatable...

seen L'equipe headline today..? it just said "natural....."...

Born in Kenya and brought up in South Africa. He's African then like Kevin Pietersen.

If it wasn't bad enough people accepting Andy Murray as British, this takes the piss. Are we that desperate for glory we take on anyone that's been in England over a week?

Born in Kenya and brought up in South Africa. He's African then like Kevin Pietersen.

If it wasn't bad enough people accepting Andy Murray as British, this takes the piss. Are we that desperate for glory we take on anyone that's been in England over a week?

I think a week's reasonable.

What about Mo Farah?

I must admit, I heard Chris Froome speak for the first time and couldn't figure out why I felt disappointed? Why is that? I dunno, my youngest was born in Scotland but he's not a Scot. Wierd.

His dads as English as it's possible to be though.

My brother was born in Germany in a forces hospital......does that mean he's German?? :o

I say the same thing to Dav, he was born at an RAF base in Germany. He says he's absolutely not German.

Archived