Marriage and Children

PrivateDerby

marriage.  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual readers, Daveos all heart.

Just saying it how it is, can never predict how you will feel in the future, if you change your mind sign a few papers and you're free again. Me Mum and Dad divorced a couple years ago, never thought it would happen but me Mum wanted to try other mens penis's, **** happens and you move on.

Tell me I'm wrong and everyone lives happy ever after?

I'm engaged, did it to keep her quiet for a while. Been with her 6 years this Sunday, not sure how much longer I can hold get married off for, I'll do it, doesn't bother me as like I say a few signatures on a piece of paper and I'd be free again in a couple months :lol:

How could I forget the prenuptial. If she won't marry you without one run as far away as you can, dodged a bullet right there.

In my case it would be me who wouldn't want the prenuptial. I who have nothing.

Marriage takes effort and sometimes you have to work hard at it but when it works, it's one of lifes marvels and having kids is just an awesome privelege which too many people take for granted.

Tell me I'm wrong and everyone lives happy ever after?

I'm engaged, did it to keep her quiet for a while. Been with her 6 years this Sunday, not sure how much longer I can hold get married off for, I'll do it, doesn't bother me as like I say a few signatures on a piece of paper and I'd be free again in a couple months :lol:

This is probably the route I'd have taken but don't want to end up with sod all and having to beg to take my children out... I respect FFJ a lot but i'd do a lot more than dress up as batman.

This is probably the route I'd have taken but don't want to end up with sod all and having to beg to take my children out... I respect FFJ a lot but i'd do a lot more than dress up as batman.

I think you'd make a lovely Batman, you have the eyes for it

Yeah i bet the mothers are fleecing the dads for every penny they can get and let them have access 30 mins on a tuesday evening. Makes me sick.

Yeah i bet the mothers are fleecing the dads for every penny they can get and let them have access 30 mins on a tuesday evening. Makes me sick.

Every time my mate wants to see his lad, she says he's ill, out, at his nans, dentist, A&E, revising, sleeping or out with her new fella. Breaks his little heart...

By the way Private both me and the bird have children from previous relationships. The play the game thing don't work either. When your young you need a good looking nympho but as you get older find yourself a good cook.

OMG, I think I need glasses.

I had to read that 4 times, until I saw the word cook.

Archived