Audley Harrison

Anag Ram

Has just announced he isn't retiring after all, as he is in' the best shape of his life'.

Oh my word. Why can't the Boxing Board of Control keep this muppet out of the ring?

What next? A title fight against Jarvis Cocker?

Harrison goes down if he gets a spot on his chin let alone a punch - he's embarrassing.

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/8726739/Audley-Harrison-confirms-U-turn-over-retirement-

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing is that he's odds on not to suffer any permanent damage as he never gets into wars. He either out-points journeymen or gets sparked out quickly by decent boxers. I just don't see why anyone would pay to see one of his fights. Sad end for a one time prospect.

Has just announced he isn't retiring after all, as he is in' the best shape of his life'.

Oh my word. Why can't the Boxing Board of Control keep this muppet out of the ring?

What next? A title fight against Jarvis Cocker?

Harrison goes down if he gets a spot on his chin let alone a punch - he's embarrassing.

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/8726739/Audley-Harrison-confirms-U-turn-over-retirement-

Audley said with his new found fitness,he was able to get off the canvas,a lot quicker .

He was good once, now he's staying in the ring for the cash, I presume. Or some sense that he can become what he used to be, which is all but impossible.

Shame, I'd rather he bow out with some dignity than continue to fight nothing fights and get knocked down for a pay-check.

I would say it's more of a reflection of those members of the British public who are willing to pay money to watch his fights.

He literally is nothing without an audience so while the demand is there, who can blame him.

Option one is to retire and watch his plants grow and his bank balance decline or option two is to come out of retirement which in itself publicizes his next fight; get paid a shed load of cash and retire all over again.

I know which option a wise man would take.

The truly sad thing is that Sky and BBC chose to report on such a non newsworthy item such as this, am looking out for a headline of Mrs Jones cat gets stuck up a tree but is coaxed down by firefighters on tomorrows front pages

Archived