derby are looking stronger already

B4ev6is

i think this season might be our year but it is going to be differcult even tougher than last year, but when we get promation it is going to be that bit sweeter, i know we have only signed lee grant and chris martin but he has a lot to prove to derby county fans but i don't think he is the anwser, but i hope he proves me wrong. i do think if we can get a right players maybe we can challenge for top 2 places, and maybe even win a troupy what gives me hope if the likes of bradford city can get to a league cup final maybe we can as well.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all have suffered and i hope we can get promation so the yanks get lost, but even our youth team is challeging for best teams in the country so the future bright and it is black and white. we in that hendson lad i think saw him against chelsea youth cup at pp, i think he looks like next david beckham

I don't think I could be this optimistic if I'd had an ounce of cocaine and a bag of ecstasy. CALM YER TITS B4.

Didn't you know B4 went to Shelley's?! He's at 01:18 in full Derby County colours....

Only went a few times (too young) but it was fantastic, shame Staffs Police thought otherwise  :lol:

Archived