A fun game

Neo

Without cheating i propose a game,can we follow the rules? that are no one can post without a different person replying ie no spamming.

No googling just knowledge?

Right name a sports person that both first and last letter of name is the same.

TO START YOU I GIVE YOU

Andre Agassi

Get the jiss do you want to play with B then wait for different person to reply?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without cheating i propose a game,can we follow the rules? that are no one can post without a different person replying ie no spamming.

No googling just knowledge?

Right name a sports person that both first and last letter of name is the same.

TO START YOU I GIVE YOU

Andre Agassi

Get the jiss do you want to play with B then wait for different person to reply?

Chris Chelios.

Drew Doughty.

Well, the original poster said "...first and last letter of name is the same" - and nobody has done that. You have all posted sportspeople whose first and last names start with the same letter.

So I'll be clever - I'll do it wrong like you guys have done...

and the right way too.... Hedley Howarth

Well, the original poster said "...first and last letter of name is the same" - and nobody has done that. You have all posted sportspeople whose first and last names start with the same letter.

So I'll be clever - I'll do it wrong like you guys have done...

and the right way too.... Hedley Howarth

How did he come up with Andre Agassi then?

You lot are useless, I bet you all play Monopoly without reading the rules as well.

Without cheating i propose a game,can we follow the rules?

• that are no one can post without a different person replying ie no spamming.
  • No googling just knowledge?
  • Right name a sports person that both first and last letter of name is the same.

TO START YOU I GIVE YOU
Andre Agassi

-----------------------------------------------------------

So Neo started with A, the next would be B which BorneoRam covered, C would be up next but ramexpat went for Frank Fielding :huh:  

Cisse then broke the rule posting after yourself and Eddie stepped it to try and take control of the situation but got it wrong himself, Steve Brummie came in with S which wasn't valid followed by A.

Mo55y tried to get things going again but his brother still hasn't woke up yet then Franco comes in being...Francis.

Neo, nice try but we don't have the brightest members on here. 

Archived