• Created
  • Last Reply

from where it STARTED to go wrong !!??

even the quiz master set off wrong..

FFS , Daveo's right , raight bunch  of thicko's ..just

hope the Gumps dont spot this thread !!

GEEZ..

We are at 'B' now ..BTW.

Don't understand this. The OP states to come up with names beginning and ending in the same letter... like Stanley Matthews... then he proceeds to state a name in which the first and last names begin with the same letter.. i.e. Andre Agassi.

Which one do you actually want? Can't just make up a game then not play it within the same post.

You lot are useless, I bet you all play Monopoly without reading the rules as well.

Without cheating i propose a game,can we follow the rules?

• that are no one can post without a different person replying ie no spamming.
  • No googling just knowledge?
  • Right name a sports person that both first and last letter of name is the same.

TO START YOU I GIVE YOU

Andre Agassi

Get the jiss do you want to play with B then wait for different person to reply?

-----------------------------------------------------------

So Neo started with A, the next would be B which BorneoRam covered, C would be up next but ramexpat went for Frank Fielding :huh:  

Cisse then broke the rule posting after yourself and Eddie stepped it to try and take control of the situation but got it wrong himself, Steve Brummie came in with S which wasn't valid followed by A.

Mo55y tried to get things going again but his brother still hasn't woke up yet then Franco comes in being...Francis.

Neo, nice try but we don't have the brightest members on here. 

You really ought to read the original rules, and the fact that Neo didn't even adhere to them himself.

We really don't have the brightest administrators in here.

:p

I await your humble apology

You really ought to read the original rules, and the fact that Neo didn't even adhere to them himself. We really don't have the brightest administrators in here. :p I await your humble apology
I would but I'm right, me and Borneo understood what Neo meant, he'll be on to confirm this later I'm sure

I would but I'm right, me and Borneo understood what Neo meant, he'll be on to confirm this later I'm sure

So 'last letter' actually means 'first letter of the last name'?

Also, my solution was Hedley Howarth

which is correct - both ways.

:p 

Archived