RamNut

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll settle for Jake Buxton on a beer label.

I thought i'd be in with a shout with my Baseball Ground from above avatar

Nominations are invited for next month's award.....and early contender is midtableram

Might have a Best newcomer catagory too.

Hopefully we will get an acceptance speech this time.

I thought being hopeless little lonely lamb would win!

Well its better than that one of your tattooed thigh.....

• 3 weeks later...

Nominations for the May Avatar of the Month Award.......

Early contenders.......hits and misses:

HIT: DCFCFranco.....with his happy smiling / laughing sheep.....a huge improvement on his HomeAlone one.The new pic captures the fun / ridicule / hysteria / and bed wetting that makes for a successful forum.

HIT: Mostyn.....another new sheep ....this time with a Dcfc ram logo on the cap. The sort of sheep who looks like a good night out.........

SURPRISE HIT : woodruff....derby county team photo @ 1982....with peter taylor as manager !!!!!....nice one.....even through the blur I can see kevin wilson, mick brolly, archie gemmill.....and good old Pete....he said his misses could keep us up.....in the end we went down.......oh Lil where were you.

But its a good un.......

MISS: Boycie with his King Arthur 'working class hero' thing......spoiled by Mr Scargill's frizzy comb over....you cannot expect the proletariat to follow a man with gingery pubic hair on his scalp?......like a nightmare cross between Sir Ralph Coates and Noel Brotherstone.....You should have used a more loveable friendly image.....Arthur at home.....Arthur with a pipe, slippers and a rocking chair......Arthur walking the dog.......Arthur looking happy and relaxed....not that dour miserable yorkshire bugg.....urgh.....just realised.......he reminds me of billy 'the bung' bremner.

Archived