RamNut

The nominations for the avatar of the month award for april are.......

Mossy - for sharing his familiar view of pride park from the west stand upper

Green ram - for an unexpected and welcome portrait of the great charlie george

Privatederby - for his wonderful miss derby county...(it has its knockers but i'm not amongst them)

And Albert - for his enigmatic Sun fish...............

an almost painfully beautiful image which speaks of the individual and the sea, with a simple and unexpected sadness......a poetic moment of freedom and yet vulnerability....the sun above the beautiful turquoise water tells of another wold that is forever lost to this humble creature....this namesake.....this animal who is at the same time both free, and yet also held captive in this vast undersea world.....free to glide through the watery realm and yet somehow still.....captured in a moment of time.......this simple image speaks to us of the fragility of existence, the futility of the individual......of life, freedom, mortality and death in a beautiful blue world .....a mere flicker of existence.

And the winner is..........

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your bro nearly got a nomination for his

Baseball ground in green.....derby v liverpool?

the game when hector scored a brilliant hat trick?

Looks like roy mac but it was too blurred.......still....a good effort

i just posted it to see if it would work , Archie Gemmill , looking at the League Championship Trophy

I collected all the Ram newspapers , but due to house moves etc. can't find the boogars now..

probably would be worth a bit , as i made a box to keep them all pristine..

Doesn't look like we'll be getting an acceptance speech from Green Ram.

Still......there'll be another award in may.

if i wanted to change mine , does it save previous ones , as i like the one i use , and if

i altered it , would i be able to re-use this one ? cos i'm **** at owt technical

i just posted it to see if it would work , Archie Gemmill , looking at the League Championship Trophy

I collected all the Ram newspapers , but due to house moves etc. can't find the boogars now..

probably would be worth a bit , as i made a box to keep them all pristine..

I saved the whole lot from 71-72 in the binder

But i decided to give it all to alan hinton who took it back to canada with him.

if i wanted to change mine , does it save previous ones , as i like the one i use , and if

i altered it , would i be able to re-use this one ? cos i'm **** at owt technical

You'll have it saved on your computer so you can switch back if you want.....

Archived