With Wolves going down.. who shall we go for??

ForceIndy

One of the best things to happened this season with Wolves going down to League 1. Have to admit Its not a great loss must be one of the least liked midland clubs out there...

Anyway their failure could help the rams... the question is who would you want Clough to try sign from wolves......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If these players weren't good enough to keep Wolves in the championship, why should we be looking to take them on, if we are looking to progress?

Fair enough there may be 1 or 2 good players in a poor side, but people are naming 5 or 6? Why don't we go after 5 or 6 Bristol City and 5 or 6 Barnsley players as well why we're at it?

I'd like the players that are linked to us to be on the way up in their career.

WAGE

We should be looking for players who are very talented at other teams like Crewe Alexandra,

3 great players we should buy:

Luke Murphy,

Brendan Daniels,

Max Clayton

, and SPL teams.

Jason Steele from Barnsley (GK) Would be great too, Aaron Cresswell is on a free, Italian team offered only 350,000 for Johnny Russel, so we could put in a bid of around 600k surely, there's loads of great buys out there that don't command big wages from the lower leagues, relegated teams and out of contract players, stay away from wolves, its a ticking time bomb, though I do admire Bjorn Bergman Sigardson, he's great.

WAGE

We should be looking for players who are very talented at other teams like Crewe Alexandra,

3 great players we should buy:

Luke Murphy,

Brendan Daniels,

Max Clayton

, and SPL teams.

Jason Steele from Barnsley (GK) Would be great too, Aaron Cresswell is on a free, Italian team offered only 350,000 for Johnny Russel, so we could put in a bid of around 600k surely, there's loads of great buys out there that don't command big wages from the lower leagues, relegated teams and out of contract players, stay away from wolves, its a ticking time bomb, though I do admire Bjorn Bergman Sigardson, he's great.

BPL teams are after Clayton and didn't wolves pay over 1.5m for sigurdarson

Like the comment on Luke Steele at Barnsley - quality. Wolves no thank you. The QPR of the championship.

Our current goalkeeping situation is difficult with both keepers a bit suspect in the air and consistency in general.

A new GK hopefully will be more experienced in the division and being a bit older, less error prone and good in the air. 

Our goalkeeping situation is a complete joke, we could easily shift 3 goalkeepers, Deeney, Atkins and Fielding, then if we brought in a player like Steele, you have 2 quality keepers in him and Ledzkins for the wages of 4 goalkeepers. I don't know why Clough hasn't sorted it.

Our goalkeeping situation is a complete joke, we could easily shift 3 goalkeepers, Deeney, Atkins and Fielding, then if we brought in a player like Steele, you have 2 quality keepers in him and Ledzkins for the wages of 4 goalkeepers. I don't know why Clough hasn't sorted it.

i think it is being sorted

Archived