Reading and QPR relegated

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite funny Tony Fernandes saying it took three years to turn his Caterham F1 team around, this season his F1 team are last in the standings, getting beaten by Marussia who finished last behind Caterham in the last three seasons before this.

Bottom of the F1 pile and could be bottom of the Premiership pile.

I think Wigan but would like Villa to. An established top flight team (they haveen top flight longer than I've been alive) dropping down a division - when was the last time that happend

May just be your memory, but Villa were in the old division two in the mid 80s. Graham Taylor left Watford to manage them and get them promoted

Good riddance to QPR and Reading - neither even tried to make a fist of it in the PL. Waste of two spaces.

Would argue that QPR did make a fist of it with all of the silly money they threw around, Reading probably made a bigger fist of it as we did but have ended up with more than double our points, what does that say for us?

Would argue that QPR did make a fist of it with all of the silly money they threw around, Reading probably made a bigger fist of it as we did but have ended up with more than double our points, what does that say for us?

Yep, says we made a total balls up of it too.

Reading didn't add anything to their squad then decided to sack their manager. Just happy to go up, take the money and run. Probably makes sense from a business perspective but devalues what a place in the Premier League is.

We bought badly but the intention wasn't to get relegated and take the money. We just lacked a manager that knew what he was doing (both the first one and most definitely the second one).

So I'm doing a u-turn. I was probably harsh on QPR, they did fight to stay up and spent money etc - just had the wrong people spending it.

Archived