New football kits for 2013 - 2014 season

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we don't have Adidas kitsanymore, the last few I've seen from them have been awful. I just wish we had Nike instead, always have quite tasteful designs. That PSV one is really nice and even something simple like Barnsleys' is decent.

I quite like having Kappa as they dont use templates as much as the bigger companies do.

I'm glad we don't have Adidas kitsanymore, the last few I've seen from them have been awful. I just wish we had Nike instead, always have quite tasteful designs. That PSV one is really nice and even something simple like Barnsleys' is decent.

agree completly ,, Nike are the making the best kits lately ,, simple and smart

I quite like having Kappa as they dont use templates as much as the bigger companies do.

completly disagree ,, the last 2 shirts have been the worst i can remember for Derby ,, (my memory does go back further than 2 years btw ) 

completly disagree ,, the last 2 shirts have been the worst i can remember for Derby ,, (my memory does go back further than 2 years btw ) 

Last year was one of my favourites since I've been watching, which isnt that long tbh

Archived