Darius Henderson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo Robinson equally has an impressive goalscoring record - I would really like us to go after techinically better players, more gifted. 

We might be the least pragmatic side in the league, but I enjoy watching us TRYING at least to play the right way when so many people don't. My problem at the minute is, when we seem to come under ANY sort of pressure, we play reactive football - I would put that down to lack of experience, or composure - maybe even confidence.

Henderson would help us during that reactive part, but ultimately would allow our team to opt out for the easy long ball, all to often. I say bring in technically better strikers, more intelligent strikers and we would reap more benefits in the long term, it is harder but rewards are greater

Too old? 

He's 31, knows the league inside out and will be a better alternative than Doyle and Robinson surely.

At 6'4, he'd certainly score some headers too.

If we get Waghorn, Baptise and Henderson all freebies, Clough is a genius.

Incredibly poor player... 

Watched the first 45 minute, he was making a nuisense of himself by grappling with the defense but didn't really do anything, and his first touch is far worse than sammon's but he seemed to be the game plan for Davies, playing the long ball from defence onto henderson to then wrestle with the defence and have the midfield players around him pick it up and try something.

Forest really poor, and Henderson lost his bearings and forearmed smashed a defender very clearly infront of the referee... no arguments about the red, at all.

McGugan looks to be the single threat for Forest, everyone else just looks... well terrible. Should be 3/4-0 down. 

Archived