Come Stoke, join us...

PrivateDerby

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are probably in more danger than Sunderland and Villa!

Least those teams can go out and win. If Stoke need to take the game to somebody they'll be struggling to adapt. I bet they don't know how to play away from home for a win.

I dream of last gasp winner in their shithole town, 5000 Derby going mental behind the goal as the 9000 stokies that bother to turn up next season contemplate throwing themselves off the nearest tall object. 

I fvcking hate Stoke. 

I dream of last gasp winner in their shithole town, 5000 Derby going mental behind the goal as the 9000 stokies that bother to turn up next season contemplate throwing themselves off the nearest tall object. 

I fvcking hate Stoke. 

I do too mate, dunno if you knew? I'll be honest..... more than Forest.

I don't say this, I know it's twitter and I don't really know what it means but #pleaseprayforpottersplummit

I do too mate, dunno if you knew? I'll be honest..... more than Forest.

I don't say this, I know it's twitter and I don't really know what it means but #pleaseprayforpottersplummit

They play a close second to Forest for me mate.

I remember the days when they could barely muster gates of 14,000 at home and would struggle to bring 1000 down here. Then last year they turn up with 5000 acting billy big ********, cvnts. 

No need to worry though, they can't win for **** at the moment, we just need to believe.

Hate the fans, hate the town, hate the club. 

It's family tales that have done it for me, that and living here for way too long. 

There are some brilliant genuine Stoke lads who have stuck by them through the real s*t but I know a lot more who haven't and won't should they go down. Personally I would take no greater pleasure than to see their decline.

Badlands, your dream, is it for sale?

They're 3rd for me. Can't decide between Forest and Leeds. It varies. When either get any joy they become arrogant beyond belief.

Stoke fans come across like the team plays. All thug like and leery. No class. Just dirty.

Booing Ramsey. Kicking teams off the park and then claiming to be victims of bad journalism and misunderstood. They are friggin awful to watch. Pulis would have everyone believe the editor on MOTD is a hardcore Port Vale Ultra.

No class. They lack Forest/Leeds arrogance though. If Leeds or Forest were mid table in the Premiership they'd be comparing themselves to Barca.

I actually quite like Stoke's tactics. Aggressive, organised at set pieces, target man/men, long throws - some say it's ugly football but it's just another way to skin a cat. I find them quite entertaining to watch at times tbh. It isn't just hoofball. I also really like Tony Pulis.

The thing I cannot stand about Stoke is the inability to take the aggression and bad tackles that they dish out. When they came to our place in the FA Cup Wilkinson and Huth were pretty brutal, yet if Shackell so much as jumped with Crouch it was arms up in the air, intimating elbows, moaning every single time.

I'd much rather Villa go down, or even Sunderland, but I'd have a little grin if Stoke dropped too.

Archived