Was that the worst 3-0 win you've ever seen?

Duracell

We win 3-0 and still not happy ?  :wacko:

I remember going to the Reading away game back in 2007 and we were losing 3-0, i remember saying those Reading fans were ****** for not getting behind their team despite being 3 up...last reactions and this thread in particular have left me utterly bemused :blink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are many who will use every single down-side as the opportunity to stick the knife in. We - and they - know who they are. I honestly thought that there would be little dissent following a comfortable 3-0 victory, and in fairness there wasn't for a couple of hours.

Then one brave soul chirped up - and the floodgates opened. The atmosphere, the attendance, Sammon, Buxton, Friday, not being in a promotion battle, not being in a relegation battle, Ward's post-penalty miss sulk - all are Clough and/or GSE's fault one way or the other.

You missed the weather, I also complained about that last night :ph34r:

I remember going to the Reading away game back in 2007 and we were losing 3-0, i remember saying those Reading fans were ****** for not getting behind their team despite being 3 up...last reactions and this thread in particular have left me utterly bemused :blink:

As I said earlier, I've been away for over 3 weeks. However, I could have been away 3 months and not have been surprised at the appearance on here of some of our friends who moan if we lose [their favourite result] and moan if we draw and also moan if we win. Incredible really but at least consistent. I'm consistent too so everyone's happy.

So, let's all enjoy the results as they suit us. I'm from the old fashioned school and much prefer a win for my team. I have come to accept that it isn't everyone's preference. 

Well done Nigel and the team for another home win.

The football is boring, the signings are boring, the manager is boring, the fans are boring- You sit in a stadium when we win and it's like a fookin morgue.

The cub even have to exaggerate the attendances because they are that dire, 23 thousand yesterday? My anus.

The club are presuming in the attendance reporting that all season ticket holders actually bother to attend these days. I haven't been to the last 2 games and I doubt I'll go again this season. I know of 2 season ticket holders (both 10yr+) that stopped going halfway through the season.

The new progress is the cleansing of the stands, its just not been marketed yet.

Imagine how bad it would have felt if we had lost. 

Fair point.......strange post by the bunny.

I'll put it down to the two moaners behind him.

The new progress is the cleansing of the stands, its just not been marketed yet.

It's a free country, and no-one is forcing them to go. 

I reserve my contempt for the hundreds who leave 10 minutes before the end in an attempt to 'beat the rush'. It's stupid and counter-productive because 'the rush' now occurs 10 minutes earlier, and they still get held up by the coppers blocking the roads off.

It's the new thing in society, people think it's their right to moan. I have no doubt people wanted Derby to lose so they could have an excuse to vent their anger that's been building up over time.

Personally, I was annoyed cos I had Sammon to score first goal!

Also, I had Derby to win 3-1 and that goal mouth scramble where Fielding and Keogh combined to stop me winning £80 in the last minute did mean I left a bit disappointed!

The prem season is to blame for wrecking our atmosphere and making us boo and moan.

Right up to the last 3 or so home games we were behind the team. Then we lost patience and turned on them. We haven't changed since then.

Blame the owners who failed to invest in the right players and new manager

The prem season is to blame for wrecking our atmosphere and making us boo and moan.

Right up to the last 3 or so home games we were behind the team. Then we lost patience and turned on them. We haven't changed since then.

Blame the owners who failed to invest in the right players and new manager

Gadsby?

It's the new thing in society, people think it's their right to moan. I have no doubt people wanted Derby to lose so they could have an excuse to vent their anger that's been building up over time.

Personally, I was annoyed cos I had Sammon to score first goal!

Also, I had Derby to win 3-1 and that goal mouth scramble where Fielding and Keogh combined to stop me winning £80 in the last minute did mean I left a bit disappointed!

Clough out!

Archived